Veitidue

꧁𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒕𝒐𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂

Today i wanna take Gabriella on a date, so i was thinking we could go to the cinema then go to a restaurant and we could go stagaze it would be sooo cute, so i woke up and had a shower and got dressed in my black suit.

i put petals of roses to make a way to a little letter.

i then got out of the apartment and got to the cinema to get the tickets and then i called the restaurant to make a reservation, i did it and then i got into walmart to buy some blackets and then i found the perfect plade for us to stargaze.

꧁𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂

i woke up to my annoying alarm, i then saw petals of roses making a way to something, i got up and loked to were it could go.

it got me to a letter.

𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒏, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒓𝒏, 𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆, 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒅 𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒂 ;)

isn't he so fucking cute or what, so i had a shower, got dressed in a black turtle neck and some Beige Pants with black boots. I put on some accesories and i let my hair down.

i got downstairs and tgere was a limmo and a guy with a little thingy on his hands saying.

GABRIELLA

g:hi im gabriella...
?:Oh yes mr. Moormeier told me to come get you

he opened the door for me and i got in.

after a while the guy stoped the car and opened my door. I was at the cinema, and there he was my beautifull fiancee.

P:you look really pretty you know that he said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

G:thank your sir Moormeier
P:sir Moormeier huh? Well lets go mrs.to be Moormeier

He took me inside and we got in, we watched the movie and yes it was a romantic movie but ofc the guy had to die, well yes i cried but you would too.

payton conforted me and we got out he said he had more surprieses for me.

he took me in his car and he drove to this big building.

we got inside, a restaurant, hes wayy to cute, we ate and it was getting a litle too dark so we got out of the restaurant and took us to this beautifull please for us to stargaze.

we put the blinckets on the floor and we layed.

P:Gabby can i aske you something?
G:humhun
i hummed in response
P:will you have my baby?

G:wdym have your babys?
P:i mean i want you to be the mother of my kids so i wanted you to have my babys
G:awee ofc ill have your babies
P:okay then lets go
G:Where?
P:make babies
G:what??
P:im kidding but i do want to fuck you
G:well then lets go home.

we got home and yk what happened
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

hi guys ik i havnt been wrighting but i really needed a brake, and with school shits yk .