dieci

out of nowhere i heard shouting from downstairs,i grabbed on my blue night robe and got downstairs.

?:WHERE ARE YOU HONEY

I then realized it was payton, is he with his friends again? Ughh

When i got downstairs payton was alone but drunk.

p:there you are BABE
He said the word babe with a evil smirk

G:cut the bullshit your "friends"arent here you can stop being drunk
P:oh honey im not pretending

he said coming towards me, i was getting scared so i runned to my room and loked the door.

P:OPEN THE DOOR BABY IM NOT GOIN TO HURT YOOUUUUU
G:I WONT OPEN
P:OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR GABRIELLA
G:NO
P:WELL THEN YOU GIVE ME NO CHOICE

i heard him going downstairs and them up again.

P:LAST SHOOT OPEN THE DOOR
G:NO

he then started to brake a door with a...knive?

omg,omfg hes going to kill me what do i do.

i quickly runned to my bathroom and looked the door.

after a little bit i hear him stop, i was realived,thank you god.

i was hoping that he was asleep, or something but i wont get out of here until in the morning.

*in the morning*

i couldnt sleep at all. As i was almost asleep i heard banging on my bathroom door.

p:GABRIELLA ARE YOU THERE
i didnt respond
p:GABRIELLAAAA
nothing again

And before i knew it payton busted the door open.

i started to scream and i said.

G:please dont hurt me please,please
i said crying of how scared i was.
P:Gabbie im not going to hurt you, in the morning i woke up in the livingroom and as i was making my way here i saw your door all braked and a knive on it, who did it?

abt a moment i didnt want to look at him but then i did and said.

G:you
P:me???
G:yeah, yesturday when you got home you were drunk and started to call me honey and baby and you were with a face that was about to kill me,so i runned to my room and then you started to yell for me to open the door but i was to scared of what you could do and then you grabbed on a knive and did that to the door so i loked myself here,and here we are.

i said crying my eyes out,he then hugged me and he carried me out of the bathroom to what it seems like his room.

P:Gabbie im so so sorry for what i did, and thats why i never get drunk im sorry i wont do it again
G:its okay payton
p:no it isnt i could had kill you
G:but you didnt
p:im sorry
G:come here i said pulling him into another hug,after a while we layed down and cuddled and falled asleep.

Love yall