Chapter 4

Kacey's P.O.V

I finished putting on my trunks and made my way down to the lobby to find  a surprise. Chole was in the arms of another boy. I think I must be dreaming. In the hands of a green-eyed, blonded hair creature. They were just staring at each other. I made my way to the pool and found Janette. When she saw me she just glared at me, making shivers run up and down my spine. You have no idea what she can do to a person.

Chole's P.O.V

I looked into the green eyes of this blond-haired guy. His eyes just stared at me, making rabbits jump around in my stomach. Not even butterflies  anymore, RABBITS!!!

" Sorry, I.. um.... am pretty clumsy," I said.

" It's ok," He said as he helped me get my balance.

" Well, thanks for saving my fall. I'll see you around," I said

" Wait!! I know I don't know you yet but I know one thing about you. You are extremely cute and I would love to get to know you. I was wondering, would you go out with me on a date with me, just a friendly one, so we can get to know each other," 

" Sure. I would love to."

" Ok, so how about tomorrow night at 7:30.  We can meet back here tomorrow at 7:30. There's this beautiful nice restaurant here."

" Ok, I'll be ready. I'll see you then."

I can't believe he asked me out.

Yea, me niether.

Aren't you my mind. Aren't you suppose to be on my side.

No I think it's the other way. I'm suppose to be on my own side, which is the opposite side of you.

You know what, PEACE OUT.

" Who were you talking to out there?? You know that your not suppose to talk to strangers. Anyway back to my original question, who were you talking to out there,"Kacey asked when I got into the pool room.

Without looking at him I answered, " Just some new friend that I met in the lobby. Nothing of your concern."

I was making my way to Janette who was waving at me, when Kacey grabbed my arm and made me face him. 

" Why are you acting so secretive? First, you barely talk to me like you used to. Second, YOUR BEING SECRETIVE."

" Bro, Chiill out cause you make no type of sense right now. You know every secret about me, whenever I have a feeling about someone or something, you are the first to know. For any reason, you're the one keeping secrets from me."

" I have no idea of what your takling about!!"

" Of course you don't but if you rethink about what you've already done today maybe you'll remember your "secret". I don't even know why you even care about me talking another boy?"

" I just care. What if he is a stalker? What if he is a player? What if---"

" What if you're just jealous? What if your just being paranoid?"

I didn't have any other words to say and he looked like he didn't have any either. He just stared at me as I walked over to Janette who has finally stopped waving her hands.

" I've been calling you for a long time," Janette asked when I saw her.

I got into the pool and swam to where she was.

" I know but first things first. I have something big to tell you. Actually two big things."

" Ok, I'm ready for both"

" Well, you remember when you left me in the lobby. I tripped and fell into the hands of a hot boy. Soon out of nowhere, he asked me out on a friendly date, so we can get to know each other and the best part is that it's tomorrow at 7:30."

" Well then, what are we doing around here standing in the pool. We gotta go get you ready for your date. But first, What's his name? How does he look?"

" His name is Jake Bhandrai and he has green eyes, blond hair and is extremely tall."

" Hottie!!! Now, tell me about the other one."

" Oh. It's about Kacey"

" Ugh, that a**hole"

" We got into an agrument after he saw me talking to Jake and then I told him off and left him there."

" Good for him. Let's go upstairs to go pick out your blue dress."

" You just read my mind!!! That's the exact color I wanted to wear tomorrow"

After we got out if the pool, we started to make our way to the exit but I felt like someone was staring at me and when I turned around, I found Kacey staring at me. I looked away and ran up to Janette.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got back to our room. I ran to my closet and grabbed my big purple and black suitcase. I didn't even get to unzip the suitcase when Janette grabbed the bag and, unzipped it and found the perfect dress.

 " How about this dress?"

" It's perfect !!!" I replied

It was a blue lace dress. On my upper chest part it was see-through lace and then the rest was regular lace all the way down. It had a belt but it wasn't lace it was polyester. Since this was just a friendly outing, I wore my silver flats, my silver earrings and my silver necklace. My outfit is cute but now what about my hair.

" What are we going to do about my hair?" I asked Janette

" Girl, you don't have to really worry about your hair. It's a simple out-ting so just wear into a nice high ponytail,"

" I knew you were the right person to ask," 

Kacey's P.O.V

After my argument with Chole, I was pretty shocked. She left me and went to go join Janette in the pool. A few minutes later she left the pool with Janette by her side but before she left the pool room, she turned around and looked at me letting her piercing brown eyes take me away but suddenly looked away. There's something she knows that's making her act like this. Does she know about what happened between Imogen and I? I gotta tell her even if she knows. A few minutes later Imogen entered the pool room, just to avoid her and get make sure my toes and fingers don't turn to raisins, I got out the pool and went up to my room.

When I got into my room, which is shared with Danny, Janette and Chole. I saw Janette and Chole sitting on Janette's bed but as soon as I entered the room, they made their way out. I have to make up with her before it's too late. I can't lose the best friend in the world. She's been by my side for too long to lose her now, when I most need her. I need to vent to someone but who, not Danny. He won't understand and now I sound really chessy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* From: Becky_Saints*

Sorry I know I haven't been updating but I'm really busy. Love all of you who read my book(s).

Don't forget to read: 

- Talkative, Argumentative, Annoying Mackenzie

- Cory and the terrible crash

- Little Johnny

- AND THERE ARE 2 NEW BOOKS ON THE WAY

- BTW, all of you who are used to my playlists, Please comment a few songs for my playlists