Chapter 5

"OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! I'm definitely not ready for tonight. What was I thinking!!! Why did I say yes to  Jake??!!! I don't even know him," I asked myself.

" Isn't that the point of this date, IDIOT," my brain responded.

Before I could even answer to my own brain, Janette woke up.

" Why are you talking to yourself??!! It's like 5 in the morning!! Don't you know that you have roommates that are also sleeping in this room and that it doesn't only belong to —-" 

" SHUT THE HELL UP!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO ANNOYING!!! I WANT THE BOTH OF YOU TO SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, LAY BACK ON YOUR BED AND GO TO SLEEP," screamed Danny.

With our mouths wide open Janette and I did what Danny wanted us to do except the sleep part. As soon as I saw that Danny was sound asleep, I heard a chime on my phone, which meant I got a text message. I unlocked my phone and saw that there were two messages, one from Bestie❤❤(Kacey) and one from Wifey❤(Janette). I opened Janette's first.

After a few couple of minutes or hours, this is what our convo looked like.

Janette: What was all the talking to myself all about???

Me: I just woke up and I was extremely nervous about my date tonight with Jake. I'm scared that I might mess things up. 

Janette: Listen girl. When you go on that date, just be yourself. Just be the Chole that I know but not too much. You are amazing, beautiful, funny and talented. Just because Kacey couldn't see that doesn't mean that Jake won't see that. 

Me: Awww❤❤❤Thanks. Ur such a dear. U make me feel better all ready❣

Janette: Isn't that what friends r 4.ツ

Me: Not according to Kacey.

Janette: Girl, just vent.

Me: I don't get it!! Like isn't he suppose to be supporting me!! He says he's my bestfriend but does he act like it?? All of a sudden he's being so secretive. He still didn't tell me about what's going on between him and Imogen and then he has the odesity to come up to me and talk crap. NO, NO, NO, NO, I was like hold up, pause, rewind, swerve and delete. Until he confronts me about all this secret keeping, I'm blocking his a**.                                                                                                        

Janette: WEAK!!!XD XD He got you that tight. I understand where u coming from and the only thing imma tell u is that.....don't show that u let him get to you. Act like u don't give a damn, cuz what he did was just full of jealousy. If he comes ever ask what is up and everything just show off. Be a bad B——!!!

Me: LML, Thanks Jen. Gtg I'm really tired and I think that it's best if we both go to bed before Danny come and wake us up!!! Night Boo. 

Janette: Night Chlo 

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

As soon as I got off the chat with Jen, I saw like 3 new messages. I checked from who it was and If you guessed Kacey you are correct.

Kacey: I'm sorry and ur right I was keeping something from you but I never really got the chance to talk to u about it. 

Kacey: Btw it's about me and Imogen and no we're not dating. We just kissed. I had a feeling u knew about it or maybe u even saw it. The way u and Jen started acting after the scene happened gave me a clue. I'm sorry.