Chapter 8

8 IN THE MORNING--- CHOLE'S P.O.V---

"Another date," exclaimed Janette.

"Yep,"

"Damn, next thing you know, you gon' be pregnant with his baby. Ha ha ha ha," Janette said in between chuckles, while I glared at her.

I woke up this morning to find out that Janette was snooping through my text messages. I didn't really have a problem cause I was going to tell her anyway but she just so NOSY!!!

" OH shut up, how about you and Danny," I asked.

" When we come back from the trip, we're going out," she said.

"OMG, WE HAVE ONLY 4 MORE DAYS LEFT IN GREAT WOLF LODGE," I said.

I unplugged my phone from it's charger and checked my calendar. Kacey's birthday is in the day after tomorrow.

" Tomorrow we have to go to Camp Critter & Grill to set up the place for --,"

I was going to continue what I was going to say when I was interrupted by Kacey and Jake walking into the room laughing and than suddenly stopping. For what seemed forever, there was just complete silence. Everyone stared at each other, until Danny came into the room and broke the silence.

" What the fuck??!!! Come on guys wakie, wakie," he said waving a hand in front of our faces.

------------------------------------------------------ After an amazing shower and breakfast, I headed back to my room to find Kacey there all alone. I didn't want it to be awkward so I was just going to grab my phone and get out, not wanting to deal with any awkwardness.

" Wassap," he said as I entered the room.

"Hi, I'm just gonna get my phone and be on my way," I said not wanting to look into his eyes, knowing the effect he has on me. If I look into his eyes, there's no way out. I start to blush and when I blush my cheeks are as red as freshly ripe tomatoes. I continued searching for my phone, rummaging through my everything I could get my hands on.

"Where you going?? Going out on a date with someone?? Someone like JAKE??!!," he said with an evil smirk on his face.

" How did you find out," I said with a surprised look on my face.

" Actually..... I found out by myself. You have 2 types of nervousness. The just-nervous nervous and the blind-nervous-nervous. When you're just-nervous, you wish you didn't do what you did to get you to the point of becoming nervous and when you're blind-nervous, you're BLIND AS FUCK. Example, your phone has been right here on your bed for the last 6,7 minutes," he said pointing at my phone on my pillow. " I guessed maybe you're going on a date and the only person that I could think of was Jake. Just a lucky guess, I think??," he said putting the smirk back on his face.

------------------Kacey's P.O.V--------------------

As soon as she entered the room she didn't lay a single eye on me. She started "looking" for her phone. I didn't believe her for one minute. First of all because her phone was right on her bed in front of her, she was going through her blind-nervous.

"Wow, you really do know a lot about me," she said while a smile creeped on her face.

----------------------Chole's P.O.V--------------------

After we talked a bit more I told him to get out so I could get dressed for my "hang out" with Jake. Of course him and his perverted self didn't want to get out so I threatened to chop of his balls and feed it to a homeless dog or cat.

" I have an idea. Instead of chopping it off, you can suck it," he said.

Ignoring that comment, I pushed Kacey out the door with all my might. After he saw how hard I was struggling, he just walked out. With Kacey out I began to change my clothe, 4 minutes later, I had on a pair of faded denim shorts, my hustler and the kicks shirt, a burgundy side bag, a denim navy blue jacket, some red lipstick and my black sunglasses completed my outfit. I was ready to GO!!