Chapter 3

" What do you need to tell---"

I was cut off to the sound of the ground shaking. OMG, IT'S AN EARTHQUAKE. Kacey grabbed my hand and we hid under a hard wooden table. A few seconds later the shaking was over.

" Are you okay," I looked into Kacey's blue eyes and saw concern.

" Yea, let's go see if everyone else is ok and I gotta call mom to see if she's ok. You better call your mom too."

Everyone was ok, no one injured. Only Danny had a cut on his hand but everyone was ok. It was a 4.0. 

Nice to meet you, where've you've been

I can show you incredible things

Magic, madness, heaven, sin

" Chole" said the person on the phone

" Yes, may I please know who is speaking?"

" The person who is speaking is your mom!!! Are you okay?! How is Kacey? How are Janette and Danny?? Answer me!! How are you gu--"

" MOM, We're all ok. Just a bit shaking but we're all alright. Kacey and I hid under a table and we just checked on the others, everyone's okay, just a little splinter on Danny's hand."

" Oh, PRAISE THE LORD!! Well, be safe. I gotta get back to work. Say hi to the others for me."

I was making my way back to the cafe when I saw Kacey making out with Imogen. I just couldn't believe my eyes. I just continued walking and made my way to cafe. Two minutes later after I sat down, Kacey entered the room and one minute later so did Imogen. When my breakfast was put in front of my mouth immediately started to water. The way they prepared my breakfast was so beautiful. The fluffy scrambled eggs with blueberry waffles and sausages had the right colors. The hashbrowns were just so good.

After I finished my breakfast, Janette and I went back to our rooms. We changed into our bathing suits and headed to the pool. My bathing suit is a one piece, it is a minny mouse outfit. We walked down the hallway and down the stairs and made our to the pool. We were walking down the stairs, when the image of Kacey kissing Imogen popped into my head. Jealousy raged inside of me like boiling fire and I felt like I needed to vent to someone.

" I have something to tell you and it is very important." I said

" Sure, I'm here for you. Tell me"

" Ok, Here I go. IsawKaceykissingImogenwhenIwaswalkingbacktothelunchroomduringbreakfast!"

" Can you say that slower? Take a deep breath and tell me what happened."

"I saw Kacey kissing Imogen when I was walking back to the lunchroom during breakfast."

"Ohhhhh, I'm about to bust this boys a**. Who does he think he is to come up in here kissing Imogen. This boy better regret he was born. I will-- Only Lord God knows what I will do to him."

" Just act like I didn't tell you anything. Act like nothing ever happened."

" How am I suppose to act like nothing happened when something really big happened. He kissed another girl that is not you. I don't know how you can put up with him and still call him best friend"

When we got to the lobby, Janette immediately ran ahead of me and jumped into the pool, leaving me in the lobby.

Kacey's P.O.V

I was talking to Imogen when she suddenly just planted a kiss on my lips and from there we continued from there,for about a minute, not that I was counting. I made my way back tot the lunchroom and tried to act like nothing just happend, a few minutes later Imogen also came in. Before I could get the chance to actually have a conversation with Chole, she left the room with Janette. I was going to go after them but then Imogen took the seat next to me.

" Hey babe!," Imogen said

" What you mean by " HEY BABE" I said

"We're dating!"

" Ever since when??!!"

" WE KISSED"

" Yea, because you started it, but it didn't mean anything. I have no feelings for you.- Not to be rude. I don't do friends with benefits. I barely know you, we're just classmates. Sorry to break it down to you this way."

I looked into her dark brown eyes and saw hurt. I never meant for it to come out like that.

" It never meant---"

" It's ok. I'm the one who should be sorry. Um.... I gotta go. Bye"

She immediately walked away and went into the hallway. SIGH.... Why do I have to be so sexy and stunning.

Chole's P.O.V

As I was about to also make my way to the pool, I tripped over my own feet and landed on someone. Who is he/her? I don't know, do you??!!