Chapter 6

SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!! THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES A FEATURE!!! I HAVE JAKE'S P.O.V!!!

I just couldn't believe my eyes!!!! Imogen was making out with another boy, who I didn't know. Even though, I don't really know her like that or even care about her, it's just sad. Everyone in our school knows her as something we would call a "slut" because she makes out with any boy she thinks is cute. She will first flirt with you and boom, next thing you know she's kissing you. 

" You know, before I used to be shocked but now I'm just so disgusted with the fact that she does this and has no shame," Janette said.

Ignoring her we passed by them and entered the spa. The spa was just so beautiful, everything is just so spa like. When we entered the spa, an Asian woman greeted us at the door and escorted us to one of the spa chairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we came from the spa, I felt so relieved and relaxed. We had a pedicure, manicure, they massaged our backs, we took a mud bath, we had a facial and they even fed us. It was the best spa ever!!! We went for a snack and we also bought a few souvenirs.

" OMG, CHLO, IT'S ALMOST 6:30, WE NEED TO GET YOU READY FOR YOUR DATE TONIGHT WITH JAKE!!!!!," screamed Janette.

" WHAT??? WE SPENT LIKE 7 HOURS OUT!!!1"

" We gotta get upstairs and get you ready."

When we got upstairs I took another 30 minute bath, put on my towel and went back into my room. Janette went somewhere because when I entered the room, she was nowhere in sight.  I reapplied my  Vanilla Sugar lotion again all over my body and sprayed my Vanilla Sugar perfume. I'm in love with this perfume because it's not too strong for the nose and not too light. I put my undergarments on and went to my closet to find my blue laced dress. When I started to think about the dress..............

" Hey, I think you should change the dress, it seems a little bit formal. You should wear that guys shirt dress that you have, it's so casual but still good enough for a first friendly date," said Janette while walking inside the room.

" I was thinking the same thing," I said.

I went into my suitcase and took out the outfit. It was jean faded, had a belt and is a little bit higher that knee length. After getting ready Janette and I decided that we should go out and take a picture outside and later post it on instagram. My hair was put down, and I wore a hat. To make it look like I was actually going somewhere, I was holding a bag. I wore some cute sandals that was matching with my hat.

************************************************************************************************************

" You look amazing," said Jake when I entered the lobby.

" I can say the same thing about you," I replied.

" So are you set to go??"

" Yep, Let's go," I said.

Kacey's P.O.V

" Yo, what up bro," said Danny

" Nun much. Just been chilling," I replied.

" You sure, cause I know, you know that I know that you know that I know that something...... is up,"

" BRO, STOP BEING SO STUPID,"

At that same moment, Danny started looking at me in a strange way.

" Whatever man,"

For the whole day, I hung out with Danny. We went swimming after breakfast, then we hit the arcade, then we went to lunch to this place with the hot waitresses. While we were there, one of the girls there caught my attention. The minute I entered the room, my eyes fell on her, it's like she was waiting for me. Danny and I went to one of the tables and waited for one of the waitresses to come. Fortunately, she was the one that came to my table. When she came over to our table, she asked the usual waitress questions, while she talking she sneaked a few glances at me but weren't very sneaky.