•Betrayal•

Chapter 4

The morning sun was extremely warm, and as I woke up all of the memories from the previous night came flooding back to me. I smiled to myself and turned around to find that Draco was not there. It was a Saturday, where could he have been rushing too?

I stood up and brushed all of the leaves from my clothes, and decided to head up to the Gryffindor house and get cleaned up, hoping I would run into Draco on the way.

I didn't see him, but for that I was glad because I don't know what I would've said to him.

"You what?" Tam exclaimed. She was overly excited and kind of pissed off at me at the same time.

"It's nothing, really. What I get up to is none of your business." I said, kind of annoyed at her that she couldn't be happy for me.

The conversation ended there, and after spending the whole day in our dorm studying for our potions exam, we headed down to dinner together.

We chatted in the hallways together, until we reached the outside of the great hall. Tam opened the doors for me, and we found that we were quite early to dinner.

I stole a glance towards the Slytherin table, hoping to see him. He was there, in all his glory, sitting and talking to Zabini. I noticed that he was sitting awfully close to pug-face, but thought nothing of it since they were always together.

"So Stella, do you think Hagrid will let us off the hook? He won't mind if we miss one night of homework will he?" Tam asked me, and I was quite unsure of the answer, and then Harry Potter chimed in.

"I think you should do it Tam. It's still the weekend you will have plenty of time." Harry said, rolling his eyes at Tams stupidity.

"Thank you Harry." I said, slightly laughing at the look on Tams face. As I was laughing, I couldn't help but notice Harry smiling at me, he was blushing.

Once dinner was over, Tam and I decided to leave without Sam since he was not talking to either of us. Sam was the least of my worries at the moment. I couldn't stop thinking about Draco and his very obvious thing for Pansy.

What did I do wrong? Was he over me already?

Both of those questions were answered when Tam and I rounded a corner into an unfamiliar hallway, and Draco was there. Only he wasn't alone. He was with Pansy, they were kissing each other with much passion, and it made me sick to my stomach.

I guess he was over me already.