Chapter 23 The forest of death part 2

Sasuke and Sakura were checking their surroundings and seeing if they could spot Naruto anywhere because he could be knocked unconscious. Then, Naruto was walking towards them and waving.

"Oi, Sakura-chan, Sasuke-teme! I've been trying to find you guys." yelled Naruto happily. Sakura was about to run up to him but then Sasuke stopped her.

"Wait, we need to ask him the password first." said Sasuke.

"Oh yeah. Naruto, what's the password? The ninja song "Ninja chance"?" asked Sakura.

"The chance to sneak up when a large number of enemies are making a scene. The quiet place has no secret hideout. It is important for a shinobi to know the right time. The time when an enemy is tired or drops their guard." said Naruto. Sakura was about to run up to Naruto but Sasuke threw a kunai at Naruto.

"Sasuke-kun! What are you doing? He said the password correctly." said Sakura shocked about what Sasuke just did.

Sasuke POV

Sakura and I started checking our surroundings and seeing if we could spot the dobe because he could've been knocked out when we were knocked back by the strong wave of wind. I'm pretty sure the wave of wind was an attack since the wind isn't that powerful, or, I think because some places the wind could be very powerful. We were searching then the dobe ran up to us saying that he was searching for us and now he found us, Sakura was stupid and forgot to ask him the password. After she asked him the password, he answered that correctly. Before she could run up to him I threw a kunai at him. When I threw the kunai at him I only had one thought. No, that's wrong again, those aren't his blue eyes, they're not beautiful like his eyes, those eyes are just like plain normal eyes with no shine at all. 

"Baka, Naruto isn't that smart, if I were to ask the real him he wouldn't be able to answer it. If he was the real Naruto he would say, "I forgot." not the correct answer."  said Sasuke.

"Wait, that's right, he isn't that smart." said Sakura. The impostor started chuckling and transformed back into their real form, it was a female grass nin.

"You want my scroll don't you? I have just what you need, an Earth scroll. Let's have a battle for it then, of life and death!" said the grass nin showing her Earth scroll. Sasuke and the grass nin started fighting. Sasuke wasn't focused on the Earth scroll or to pass the exam, he was focused on the missing member of their team...Naruto. Sasuke and the grass nin both landed on their feet on a tree branch facing each other. Sasuke was bleeding and his sharingan was on and he was holding a kunai in front of him, he didn't care that he was bleeding or tired, he was only focused on finding Naruto.

"WHERE IS HE YOU BASTERD?" shouted Sasuke.

"Who are you talking about Sasuke-kun?" asked the grass nin.

"WHERE'S NARUTO YOU BASTERD, WHERE'S IS HE? ANSWER ME! YOU BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING TO HIM!" yelled Sasuke worried about the blondie.

"He's probably taken care of by now." said the grass nin. Sasuke froze because of what the grass nin said, Naruto could be gone by now. He felt rage and sadness enter him, he felt his vision going blurry again, this was the second time he cried, he wouldn't cry for anyone except the blondie. The grass nin started smiling and chuckling then she and Sasuke started fighting again.

(Where Naruto is)

Naruto got off the ground and saw that his surroundings were different. He looked around him and couldn't see his teammates anywhere at all. He wondered, 'Where could Sakura-chan and Sasuke-teme be right now?' He dusted his clothes and he soon saw a huge snake in front of him. He got unlucky and the huge snake swallowed him whole. He started trying to get out but he couldn't, he was trapped inside the snake's stomach. He kept trying and trying but he soon began to loose hope of getting out the large snake's stomach. But then, he realized, he won't be the only one suffering his death.

Naruto POV

I'm now stuck inside a huge snake's stomach, it's really gross in here, you wouldn't want to know how it feels to be swallowed up by a snake. I started trying to get out but it was no use, I couldn't get out, I'm just trapped in the large snake's stomach, forever. The more I tried and failed, I started to loose hope in finding a way to get out. But then, I realized, I'm not the only one that would suffer because of my death. Iruka-sensei helped me become a ninja, Hokage-jiji loved me as a grandson,Konohamaru, Moegi and Udon treated me like I was their leader and brother. Shikamaru, Chouji, Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Ino and Sakura were my friends they 'll miss me too. Then there's Teuchi-oji and Ayame-oneesan, they were the first villagers to be kind to me, Hizu-niichan also wouldn't want me to die now. Then there's Sasuke-teme, he saved my life in the wave mission, I'm only living now because he saved me that day, he said I was precious to him and he would risk his own life to save mine, I'll protect this life that he gave me, he would probably be the saddest if I die and making someone sad isn't the way to thank someone for saving your life. That's it! I've decided I want to keep living, if you have the will to live, you will survive.

(Outside the forest of death)

Anko was peacefully eating her dango then an Anbu came up to her.

"Anko-san, we've found bodies of Gennins that are participating in the exam dead outside the forest of death gates. We've found out that there are no faces on the Gennins." said the Anbu. Anko was shocked, she immediately dropped her dango and went where the bodies were.

"There's only one explanation for this, I know this style of killing, stealing someone else's face and skin like how a snake sheds its' skin, there's no mistaking this, it's...Orochimaru." said Anko. Then, she sent the Anbus to tell the Hokage and she immediately went inside the forest of death.

'I know it's definitely him but...what does he want with the exams? What does he get if he spies on the exams...unless. Oh no I hope I make it in time.' thought Anko.

(Where Sasuke and Sakura is)

"Fine I give up, here's our scroll." said Sasuke then he put the scroll down. Then...

"Uzumaki Naruto is here dattebayo! And for the password, I forgot." said Naruto.

"NARUTO!" yelled Sasuke and Sakura happy that their teammate is still alive. Naruto jumped next to Sasuke.

"Don't worry about the password, I know it's you." said Sasuke. 'It's those blue eyes! It really is Naruto!" thought Sasuke.

"I know I'm Naruto,but..." said Naruto then he turned to Sasuke and continued, 

"are you Sasuke?...."

To be continued

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

!DISCLAIMER: Naruto does not belong to me!