Chapter 6 Uzumaki Naruto

The next day, Naruto was acting like like he was the day before and before Sasuke introduced himself and hung out with Naruto. Naruto answered everything Iruka-sensei asked him correctly. 'Everything about Naruto was wrong again.' thought the people who were worried for Naruto.

Sasuke's POV:

The dobe entered the classroom late like he usually was, I was glad that he was back to normal yesterday and he'll be his normal goofy self today but boy was I wrong. The blondie entered the classroom and he was definitely not his goofy self. I didn't like how he looked or acted, his spirit was lifeless instead of the energetic ball of sunshine, his eyes were no longer the beautiful blue eyes I loved that sparkled brightly, they were dull and dead, not only that but he was like a different person again!

Everyone who cared for Naruto's POV

'This is not Uzumaki Naruto' thought everyone.  

3rd person POV:

At lunch time, Shikamaru, Chouji, Kiba, Shino, Sasuke, Ino and Hinata gathered behind the school and brought Naruto to talk.

"Listen, we want our Naruto back, the cheerful goof ball of our class." said Kiba

"What do you mean?" asked Naruto

"We're worried about you Naruto, you're...different." said Ino

"Yeah. Who we want to see is U-zu-ma-ki  Na-ru-to, the class clown prankster who's always happy. The kid with an energetic spirit and blue eyes full of life." Said Sasuke. Everyone nodded in agreement. Naruto just walked away.

The group is discussing things about what's wrong with Naruto, their energetic goof ball and how to get him back. Right now, the group didn't like how Naruto acted at all. Naruto is an energetic boy that knows how to bring smiles even though people who hate him, he was the dead last, but that didn't matter to them that he's smarter now, he just lost his identity. He's no longer Uzumaki Naruto, that was his identity as the prankster that's always happy and goofy, but this was clearly someone else. The person is someone that people who cared for Naruto didn't want him to turn into, a smartass sad cloud. Well, they were fine Naruto was smart but the way he acted was the thing they didn't like, though they did prefer him being stupid, it was something big in his character that he wasn't smart but that was ok, now, he's just depressed in his own little corner not wanting to open up to anyone which made it harder for the group to help Naruto. Will they be able to bring Uzumaki Naruto the energetic boy back?

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

So I hoped you enjoyed the chapter but I think that it's shorter than the other chapters, but, the chapters I write are already short it's not really much of a difference I think.

!DISCLAIMER: Naruto does not belong to me!