Chapter 26 Please train me!

Naruto was with Kakashi walking in the village.

"Kakashi-sensei can you train me for the Chunnin exams please?" asked Naruto. Kakashi scratched the back on his head and replied,

"Sorry Naruto but I'm going to train Sasuke for the Chunnin exams since he has the same chakra nature as me. Plus, his opponent is pretty tough."

"But who's going to train me for the Chunnin exams? I can't train alone." said Naruto clearly upset that Kakashi won't help train him for the Chunnin exams.

"Well, I actually found someone to train you for the Chunnin exams while I train Sasuke." said Kakashi then he stopped.

"Naruto meet Ebisu." said Kakashi introducing the Jounnin.

"NANI!? IT'S YOU AGAIN!" shouted both Ebisu and Naruto in unison.

"Well it looks like you've both already met, it should be fine if I leave you to train with him if you both already know each other." said Kakashi. 'Damn it's this kid again, last time was embarrassing what he did.'  thought Ebisu sweat dropping at what happened the last time they met.

Flashback no jutsu*

At the Hokage office, the Hokage was talking to Naruto then Naruto used the Sexy no jutsu on him and now he has a bloody nose. Then, Konohamaru walked into the room followed by Ebisu. Ebisu quickly ran to the Hokage and helped him up. "Hey! What did you do to the Hokage!" yelled Ebisu.

"I just did a jutsu and he got a nose bleed." replied Naruto with a foxy grin on his face.

"Relax it's ok, we were just talking that's all." said the Hokage.

"Jiji, I don't wanna train anymore! I don't need to train, and who's the goffy idiot here?" said Konohamaru then he pointed to Naruto. Naruto grew a tick mark.

"What did you say gaki?!" said Naruto.

"Hmp, it doesn't matter what I say, you won't even hit me since I'm the Hokage's grandson." said Konohamaru then he got a hit from Naruto. "Sorry Hokage-jiji but I'm a little angry. I got to go now." said Naruto, he was about to walk out the Hokage tower when someone called him.

"W-wait, can you please train me? I saw you knock out jiji so you must be strong." said Konohamaru shyly.

"Sure." replied Naruto with a smile on his face. They were training and then they sat on a log in the woods after Naruto got beat up by some villagers.

"Sorry Naruto-niichan, it's because I'm the Hokage's grandson so they'll hit you instead of me." said Konohamaru.

"It's ok, don't feel guilty. Why do you look sad saying you're the Hokage's grandson anyways?" asked Naruto.

"It's because they only see me as the Hokage's grandson and not my own person. I'm just always the Hokage's grandson and not Konohamaru." said Konohamaru.

"Well it doesn't matter right? They may see you as that but you and the Hokage are 2 different people." said Naruto. Konohamaru looked at Naruto.

"You know, my dream is to become the Hokage so everyone would acknowledge me." said Naruto with a smile.

"Then I'm going to become the Hokage too so they don't see me as the Hokage's grandson but as the Hokage." said Konohamaru standing up proud of what he decided.

"Well then you're going to have to beat me first if you want to be the Hokage dattebayo!" said Naruto.

"Then I'm going to ask Ebisu-sensei to train me lots of cool techniques so I could skip and become powerful fast." said Konohamaru.

"No Konohamaru, there's no short cut to becoming the Hokage, plus you're still young so enjoy your life right now." said Naruto. Konohamaru's eyes widened then he smiled.

"So this is where you are. Konohamaru-sama, we need to get back to training. I promise you I'll train you supper cool things so you could skip the common teachings." said Ebisu.

"No Ebisu-sensei, there's no short cut in trying to become strong." replied Konohamaru shaking his head. Ebisu's eyes widened, 'So the demon kid isn't that bad if Konohamaru-sama learnt that from him.'  thought Ebisu. 

"You! I want to have a spar." said Ebisu pointing at Naruto.

"Alright! I'll definitely win dattebayo!" said Naruto.

"Alright begin!" said Ebisu.

"Kage bunshin no jutsu." said Naruto making 20 shadow clones. Ebisu's eyes widened 'Kage bunshin?! That's a high level jutsu, how the hell can this kid perform it?'  thought Ebisu.

"Henge(tranformation jutsu)." said Naruto and his clones then they all turned into naked females with clouds covering their private parts. Ebisu got a nose bleed and fainted.

"Harem no jutsu." said Naruto.

End of flashback no jutsu*

"Why do I have to train with a pervert?" asked Naruto.

"Ma ma, even if he is a pervert, he is stronger than me." replied Kakashi.

"I can easily beat his with Hare-Mm!" Naruto was interrupted by Ebisu covering his mouth.  Naruto stopped talking then Ebisu let go.

"Then if he's so good then let's see if he can catch me! Kage bunshin no jutsu!" said Naruto then he created shadow clones and they all took off in different directions. Ebisu quickly defeated the shadow clones and found the real one. They started battling then Naruto gave up and now they are at a hot spring to teach Naruto water walking. Naruto and Ebisu heard giggles and saw a man with white hair on top of a frog looking at the girls bath.

"Hey! You shouldn't do something like that!" yelled Ebisu. He tried to attack the man but he got owned and knocked out.

"Wow! Wait a minute...you knocked out my teacher now what am I going to do?" yelled Naruto. The man started sweat dropping. "Opps, sorry kid." said the man.

"Let me introduce myself, I'm the great Jiraiya one of the 3 legendary sannins of Konoha, Jiraiya the toad sannin." said Jiraiya.

"Cool, but how are you going to make it up to me? You knocked out my teacher! How the hell am I suppose to train for the Chunnin exams?!" yelled Naruto. "I know, can you please train me?" asked Naruto.

"Sorry kid no." replied Jiraiya. The whole day Naruto was trying to ask Jiraiya train him.

"Please train me!" pleaded Naruto.

"Um...no." replied Jiraiya then he ran away.

"Sexy no jutsu*." said Naruto then he turned into a naked girl with clouds covering her private parts.

"Can you please train me please." asked Naruto in the transformation

"Of course I would." replied Jiraiya. Naruto transformed back and cheered.

"Yata!" cheered Naruto.

"We'll start training tomorrow." said Jiraiya.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Also thank you for 2k reads.

!DISCLAIMER: Naruto does not belong to me!