Chapter 25 Battle for the right to take the 3rd exam

Guy was looking at Kakashi's Gennins and his own team, 'Hm, Kakashi's team also made it. I'll prove to Kakashi that my team is better.'  thought Guy."Kakashi, your Gennins also made it, may the best team wins my internal rival." said Guy.

Kakashi looked away from his book and looked at Guy. "What did you say something?" asked Kakashi confused. 'Kakashi damn you cool jerk. Just what I thought of my rival.' thought Guy. Tenten was looking at Kakashi and thought, 'That's Guy-sensei's internal rival Kakashi huh? He looks cool.'. Neiji thought, 'That's Hatake Kakashi of the sharingan huh?' and Lee thought,  'Guy-sensei's internal rival Hatake Kakashi. His team also passed, my chance to show Guy sensei my skills by beating someone from his rival's team.'

After the Hokage explained the reason behind why they have the Chunnin exams, he was about to explain the rules when someone interrupted him.

"Hokage-sama, please let me explain the situation." said the shinobi that interrupted him.

"Of course." replied the Hokage. Then, the person turned around to face the Gennins.

"I am Gekko Hayate the judge for the next test. Because we still have more Gennins then expected, you will have to battle to get the right to take the 3rd exam. You may forfeit now if you are think you won't make it or you're too injured to battle. Put your hand you, we will confirm your ID and you can leave." said Hayate. 

Everyone was silent, then, they saw one hand in the air.

"Excuse me sir, I want to forfeit." said Kabuto.

"Alright, you're Yakushi Kabuto of the leaf right?" asked a Jounnin.

"Yes sir." replied Kabuto.

"Alright you can leave." said the Jounnin.

"Wait Kabuto." said Naruto.

"Yes Naruto-kun?" asked Kabuto.

"Why are you leaving?" asked Naruto.

"I'm sorry Naruto-kun but I'm too injured and tired to battle against anyone so I must forfeit." replied Kabuto then he walked away.

"Sasuke-kun, I think you should put your hand up. I know you're injured from the mark on your neck." whispered Sakura.

"No, I'm fine I can continue." replied Sasuke. Sakura was really, really, really worried about her teammate and her crush, she was about to put her hand up when Sasuke's hand stopped her.

"Don't put your hand up. I can continue and this is my choice." whispered Sasuke. Of course the teachers and Jounnins realized that Sasuke really wanted to take the exams and wasn't going to stop him since it wasn't fair he wasn't allowed to take the exam just because the Jounnins and Chunnins couldn't provide enough security so no one interrupts the exams especially someone like Orochimaru so they allowed him to take it. Everyone left to where the battles were going to take place in and Sasuke was the last to go. Kakashi walked up to Sasuke and put a hand on his shoulder. Sasuke was scared that he wouldn't be allowed to battle for the chance to take the 3rd exam.

"Sasuke, you were given a chance to take the preliminaries but don't use your sharingan or chakra or at least not too much. If we see the mark affecting you or spreading then you won't be able to move to the next battle ok?" said Kakashi.

"Yes Kakashi-sensei." replied Sasuke in relief. Sasuke walked up the stairs to where the others were and stood leaning against the wall next to his team. The screen started going through names and it stopped at 2 names.

"Can Uchiha Sasuke of the leaf and Yoroi of the sound come down." said Hayate. The 2 started battling, it was a bit difficult for Sasuke since he needs to avoid using a lot of chakra and Yoroi was draining his chakra when he touches Yoroi. Sasuke managed to win  and he used a bit of chakra but he didn't have to forfeit.