Two

"Do you think he'll actually say anything? He's not a gossip. He's an ass, but he's not a gossip." Aurora spoke. Narcissa wasn't listening. She was watching Reign walk out of his Economics class. Once he saw her, he headed straight towards her.

"Can you give us a second?" He smiled at Aurora, who nodded and headed back to her own locker.

"What do you want?"

"I need you to do me a favour." He looked over his shoulder, back towards Caspian. "If you flunk the chemistry test which, let's be honest, it will barely harm your grade, I'll get you a date with Caspian."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because I really need to get the best score on this, my dad said if I do, then he'll help me pay to repair my car."

"That's such an easy bet to win."

"Not really, he knows you've had the top score on every test this year. I don't have the money myself, so please, please help me out." Reign's eyes had never been deeper a green. She found herself softening for the guy.

"Fine, but you have to make sure it's not obvious you're setting us up."

"Thank you!" He grinned. "I'm the best wingman, I promise." He flicked her nose and walked towards their class.

She stayed back, putting her things back in her locker and found her sister nearby.

"Free period, right?"

"Yeah, what did Reign want?"

"He needs to win a bet, so I'm ditching chemistry." She chewed on her lip. "He's says going to get me a date with Caspian."

"Wow, he's not that bad after all."

"Don't push it." She sighed and hooked her arm in her twin's. "Let's go hide under the bleachers."

A while later, towards the end of that period, the girls found themselves silent under the bleachers, scrolling through their phones. Narcissa had bookmarked countless recipes and stalked Caspian's Facebook countless times. But she froze as soon as she heard that familiar ringtone. Followed by shuffling, a squeal and someone clearing their throat.

The twins looked at each other, furrowed brows, and dry mouths. Slowly they got up, following the sound which ceased a few seconds later. They heard shifting sounds coming from the makeshift shed her uncle had helped her father, the headmaster, set up. They peered through the small window, spotting their older sister, Pandora, and her ex-boyfriend, Milo. Before Aurora could hold her sister back, she'd thrown the door open and started yelling.

"Are you kidding me!" Narcissa grabbed Pandora by her tight button up and they stood on the grass.

"Hey, lil sis." She grinned, which only made Narcissa brim over with fury, lunging at her.

"Do you really have to fuck every single one of my exes?" Narcissa gripped her sister's shoulders, Aurora had come up behind her, ready to hold her back. "And you!" She turned to face Milo, trying his best to sneak away unnoticed. "My sister? Seriously?"

"I-" He froze.

"Get over it, Cissy, maybe if you put out, boys wouldn't have to come to me." She spat. Narcissa had it. She balled her fists and swung at her, missing so closely. Aurora had just grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back.

"Cissy lets go. It's not worth." Aurora held her sister's face, staring at her. "Let's go."

"You're something else." Narcissa stood up and walked away. Aurora followed behind a few seconds later, gently squeezing her shoulder.