8: 'I'm late'

Hey, I'm sorry this took ages I've been so busy and tired with college. But anyway here's the new chapter and I promise they will get better. :)

~ Adora's POV ~

It took me about 20 mins to actually calm myself down after breaking down in Catra's arms. I was so greatful that she never actually asked any questions but only held me and said calming words too me. Usually if I break down it takes me hours to calm down but being in Catra's arms made it much easier to calm myself. After I was calm I fell asleep with my head laying on her chest.

(A few hours later)

I feel myself slowly waking up in the comfortable bed that I call my second home. It takes me a while before I can fully open my eyes due to the sunlight from the sun that's setting outside the window. 'Shit!' . The time. Oh no what's the time.

I frantically get off of the bed in search for a clock. I finally find a digital clock it the draw by the bed.

'7:34pm'

"Shit!Shit!Shit!" I mumble trying not to scream in panic. I grab a jumper that's in the wardrobe and chuck I over my head. I scurry around searching for my shoes, finally finding them when I trip over something in the corner of the room.

"Great" I say in anger whilst I lift myself off the floor, slip my shoes and run out of the bedroom door.

~ Catra's POV ~

After I let Adora cry in my arms, she fell asleep snuggled against me. I knew I couldn't stay for too long so I didn't wake her up, so i waited about 20 minutes before gently getting up and placing her head on one of the pillows. And waited another few minutes before leaving the room.

As soon as I got out of the door, I came face to face with Scorpia which scared the life out of me.

"How is..." Scorpia tried too speak but I put my hand over her mouth to shush her. She gently nodded realising Adora was asleep and we both walked down the stairs and into the living room.

I went and sat down on the sofa whilst Scorpia went and turned the tv on. When she came and sat down next to me, I could sense she was uneasy about something but I thought it was best to not say anything.

After a few hours, we were still on the sofa watching some random show until we heard a noise come from upstairs.

"Is that Adora?" I questioned whilst looking at Scorpia. She turned to me and looked me in the eyes with a "really?" Expression.

"I don't recall anyone else being here so I'm going to assume that it is Adora. Unless maybe all my bird friends came through my window to say hello." Scorpia said in a sarcastic voice making me look at her in a very annoyed way.

"Since when were you ever sarcastic?" I mumbled before getting off the sofa and heading towards the stairs. As soon as I got to the bottom of the stairs i heard the sound of a door crash open then the sight of Adora flying down the stairs, who then crashes into me and we both fall to the ground with her ending up on top and me on the bottom.

I can't say I'm bothered by the position we are in but, I know that's probably something I shouldn't be thinking right now.

"I am so sorry Catra." Adora said in a really sympathetic voice. She was now hovering over me with both hands on either side of my shoulders holding herself up and her face is just inches from mine.'wow she is Beautiful.' I thought to myself, while also trying to restrain myself from having very dirty thoughts about her.