Info

Do not read if any of the following trigger you.

WARNINGS- This story contains mature themes, mentions of depression, anxiety, eating disorders, PTSD, Self-harm, abuse and sexual harassment.

Oh and also lots of GAY stuff... also swearing :)

Here's some background info before you read:
Adora Weaver also once known as Adora Greyscull is 17 years old and she attends Bright Moon high and lives on the outskirts of Bright Moon by the Whispering Woods with her foster mother Shadow Weaver. Her parents died when she was 9 and her sister died when she was 12. Adora is her schools running back on the boys football team which her friend Scorpia also plays on. She is also an artist and also a singer but no one knows about her singing ability. Other than being very popular Adora was labelled the schools innocent nerd up until school started last year when everything changed. She was no longer the innocent nerd.

Catra Clanwing is 17 years old and has 2 biological siblings named Lonnie, Kyle and then a close friend that has been with them for years named Rogelio. Their parents died when they were 4 and they lived in a foster home since then. When Catra was 13 she got a job playing guitar at the Elberon care home and when she was 15 she moved out of her foster home to live on her own with her 2 siblings, Rogelio and her cat, Melog. Catra is also quite popular and she is known as the chill girl.

Catra and Adora have know each other since they were 5 when they started pre school together. From the first day they met they have tried to make each others lives a living hell (you know what it's like when you have a crush). Catra is unaware of anything going on in Adora's life where as Adora knows a few things about Catra. The two are known in their school as the most drama filled "couple" and when people see them together they know something is about to go down. Luckily they didn't have classes together since they were 10 years old so it wasn't so bad between them.

Also Catra is still a cat, Scorpia is still a scorpion but with more practical hands, Rogelio is still a whatever he is, Angela doesn't have wings and everyone else still looks like they are meant to but with no powers.

Hope you enjoy the story and makes sure to message for any additional info I may have missed out :)
Also I would like to know that I'm not the only one who has watched She-ra at least 20 times (probably a lot more)