I

We won back his nation.
But at what cost?

Tommy stood at the at the partially restored presidential podium. Face red, he held his hand up, and saluted to all beneath the stage.

"My.. My first actions as... president,
now that we have power back," Tommy rested his hands on the podium, and looked upwards to prevent tears from running down his face.

"-is to set up a memorial for Wilbur Soot-"

Tommy lowered his head ever so slightly to be right infront of the microphone.

"-and banish Tubbo from the grounds of L'Manberg and the Greater SMP."

Tubbo looked at him from the ground, part of the massive crowd that was gathered that day.

"Permanently."

Tubbo was crying, harder than he was before at the news. Niki cried out from beside the blond, "Tommy! Please resconsider, it's all over now! You're best friends. Think about what you're doing!"

"SHUT UP!" Tommy felt remorse as he hit the podium. He whispered in sorrow, "Please, Niki."

He looked at Tubbo, schooling his expression into a cold stare even as more tears were falling down his face.

"Get out."

"Tommy, I was just scared! I di-did it for the cause! For L'manburg! F-or you! If I hadn't-"

"YOU TOOK OUR LEADER! OUR FOUNDER! YOUR FRIEND AND MY BROTHER, AND FOR WHAT REASON!?"

Tubbo shook his head. "To save L'man-"

"To save yourself Tubbo, don't lie to me."

Tommy stared at Tubbo, not moving an inch as the whole crowd moved behind the brunet.

"No... no, wait! You can't think that,
can you?"

"Tubbo, I won without Wilbur because of Techno. Barely anything you had done saved us in the end."

Tommy's eyes filled with rage, "AND, PRIME ABOVE, KILLING WILL DIDN'T SAVE US IN THE END, DID IT!? LOOK AT L'MANBURG! WE ARE IN RUIN! IN PAIN! IN SORROW!"

"I- Tommy! Please, I'm sorry!"

"SORRY DOESNT BRING BACK WILBUR, TUBBO! PRIME, I THOUGHT YOU WERE TRUST WORTHY! WAS EVERYTHING JUST A FUCKING JOKE TO YOU?"

Tommy exhaled, "Get out, Tubbo."

Tommy turned away from the podium, his face red and puffy from the tears and anger.

"Tomm-" Tubbo started before he was cut off.

"LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN! I DONT WANNA SEE YOUR FUCKING FACE EVER AGAIN!" Tommy yelled in frustration.

Tubbo stared into the back of the president's head. "What more could you've asked for?" He questioned somberly. His eyes hardened as he saw no physical reaction from Tommy.

The shorter's rage grew, "At least I helped! I put up with Schlatt's shit for YOU! For Wilbur too! Wilbur was lost but we have L'manburg-"

"The ruins of L'Manburg. Wilbur is gone forever, he was our leader. We, are alone, but at least we have each other. But you? You are alone, Tubbo, your exile marks that." The president's cold gaze never faltered as he spoke.

"I trusted you Tubbo. We had the greatest memories, and you've thrown them away. You didn't have to side with Schlatt from the start! But you did! YOU DID AND LOOK WHERE THAT HAS GOTTEN US!! I- I don't who you are Tubbo Underscore."

Tommy looked down at his eldest brother. "Techno... escort court him out of here now."

Techno quickly moved, and started to drag Tubbo away.

The brunet's pleas didn't stop, even as he was being thrown out. "TOMMY PLEASE! I-I CAN REDEEM MYSELF! LET ME HELP YOU REBUILD! Please. We're best friends, remember?"

Tommy only remained silent as Techno dragged Tubbo out from the crowd.

The blond walked into the damaged white house, and sat on the floor. His tears fell harder.