II

Niki looked down at the crowd of people. Her voice wavered when she spoke, "Everyone, thank you for coming. It's going to be hard for our cabinet after the death of our founder."

There was a wave of nodding heads, most knowing how they all felt.

"Thank you. When Techno arrives back, someone inform him to meet me up at the White House." Niki turned towards the building and opened the door. Tommy was sitting in the middle of the floor.

"Are you doing alright?" Niki sat down next to her friend.

Tommy whispered, "We all miss h-him, but as president of the country he left behind, I need to be the leader the people need."

A deeper voice sounded out, "Tommy you can't do this to yourself, you need time to grieve."

Techno stood behind duo in the damaged door frame.

"L'manberg is destroyed, they ruined it. They ruined Wil's hard work! His fucking nation, that he fought for, RUINED BECAUSE SCHLATT AND QUACKITY DECIDED THEY HAD TO DESTROY THE PEACE!"

Tommy got himself up and stood beside Techno. His vocal cords held a rasp from all the yelling he had done in the past few minutes, "Take me to the jail." His older brother only gave a nod in response before turning out the door.

The two walked out of the destroyed White House, and went towards the new jail, where the Schlatt and Co. members were held.

Dream followed behind the duo, coming from who knows where. His mask was off, and the scars that lined his face were visible.

The three walked into the depths of the small prison. Tommy shuddered as the cells came into view. Both Techno and Dream rested a hand on his shoulders, guiding him forward.

"J. Schlatt."

The male in a cell held his head down, but gave a response, "What do you need, Mister President."

"Why did you want to kill Wilbur Soot?"

Schlatt looked up at the young president, and shook his head with a blank expression on his face.

Tommy felt frustrated once more, "Schlatt, answer the question."

Techno pulled his crossbow from his belt, pointing in no set direction while Dream held his hand over the hilt of his sword.

"Quackity." Tommy turned behind him.

The man immediately started talking, "Tommy, listen, we didn't want to kill him."

Rage bubbled beneath Tommy's skin. "Then why is he dead?"

"Tommy, Tommy. Listen to me. We never thought of killing Wilbur."

Tommy was one of the only people to witness the death of Wilbur Soot. He was in the room where it happened.

"Quackity. Schlatt. I won't leave without an answer."

"Then you'll never leave." Schlatt sat down on the bed.

"All of this, everything that has happened, was caused by your team."

Tommy started to break into tears again. From anger or sadness, he couldn’t tell.

"Tommy just go."

Techno and Dream escorted Tommy back outside the prison. The president pulled his com from his pocket, and quickly typed out a message.

TommyInnit >> Pure Allies, meet at the White House

Tommy, Niki, Techno, Fundy, and Dream all walked inside the building as a group. The smell of sawdust polluted the oxygen in the air, and the five dispersed to different spots in the main room.

"We haven't had a proper talk since we won the war," Tommy murmured to the others. They all gave a nod in response.

Techno let out a drawled sigh, "What happened there, Tommy?"

The boy shook his head, and changed the topic. "I.. I just want to thank everyone here today for helping Pogtopia, and saving the SMP as a whole."

Everyone in the room knew the how true the statement was.