III

The blond walked along the wooden path, his coat flowed behind him, not preventing the chill that has been racking his body for the past few weeks.

As he came up upon L'Manburg's walls, an unmasked figure could be seen walking in.

"What do you need, Dream?" Tommy asked with a smile, though by the look on the older's face, it looked more like a grimace.

"I need to hand over something. I should've never had them in the first place. Walk with me?"

The president looked tiredly into the green eyes in front of him. He hummed in response, and started to walk out of the rebuilt walls.

The two walked in sync to Dream's house, a single iron door marking it's existence.

Tommy crawled inside to the main part of Dream's base not saying a word, Dream following close behind.

"Okay, Tommy," Dream breathed out. He walked over to his ender chest, taking something out and closing it again.

He handed Tommy three discs. "Cat and Mellohi, plus Block," Dream spoke softly, giving a gentle smile to the president.

"Thank you, Dream. Even if these are for a bond that broke, I appreciate it." The younger pocketed the discs with a small smile of his own.

"And, Tommy, look at me," Dream stated, not unkindly. "We don't actually know if Wilbur is dead, or at least, I don't believe it."

Tommy's eyes pierced into Dream's own. "How? I saw- I saw it happen!" He whimpered quietly.

"Just you wait, Tommy." Then, Dream threw an ender pearl at the entrance behind the president, leaving his home and Tommy alike.

Is he still alive?

Tommy quickly walked back to L'Manburg, looking at the small bit of the walls that had been rebuilt during his short absence.