V

George walked beside the taller male on his way to the jail holding Schlatt and Quackity. A mask and shaded glasses were worn by either of them.

Dream slowed his pace as he reached the re-enforced cells. The bars were made of pure netherite, commissioned pieces made by a creeper hybrid for the simplistic prison.

"Dream?" Quackity looked over to Schlatt’s cell, seeing Dream standing right in front of it.

The horned man let out a groan, "What do you need..?" Schlatt’s red eyes looked up at the white mask in front of him.

"What happened." Dream looked down to a sitting Schlatt, tilting his head in a way that he knew looked malevolent.

"Well.. what do you mean?" Schlatt questioned, eyebrows furrowed.

George came to Dream's side and crossed his arms.  "From what I've heard Schlatt, you're one that helped with the demise of Wilbur Soot."

Dream stood straighter to make himself seem more threatening to the ram hybrid locked in the cell.  "Now, I'll ask this again. What happened."

Schlatt lowered his head down, staring at the ground of the cell. "Wilbur was one of my friends. I didn't kill him."

Dream waved George off to leave the prison. The brunet did as such without an issue. The masked man crouched down to Schlatt’s level.

"I never said anything about Wilbur's death. Now what happened that day?"

No response.

Dream grasped the hilt of his sword and pulled out the weapon, enchantments gleaming on the netherite material.

"I'll get my answers one way or another."