VI

Tommy sat down on the bench looking out at the sunset, listening to Mellohi.

The teen felt terribly guilty about a few things that he could have made happen differently

"Hullo."

A person sat down next to the kid president.

"Hi, Techno. What do you need?"

Tommy looked down at his hands, fumbling with them each second he was there.

"It-It's not your fault, Theseus. You fought your hardest. You tried your hardest, and that's all you can do.

Techno closed his eyes as he laid back.

"But look where that got us," Tommy mumbled to his brother.

He sat up and grabbed his disc, heading to walk on the Prime Path. His brisk steps were quiet as he walked towards L'Manburg.

"Tommy!" Eret called out. They walked up to the boy and gave him a short hug.

"Evening, Eret." Tommy gave a small smile before walking into the L'Manburg area, Eret following suit.

"So what is it that you need?" Tommy crossed his arms behind him as he walked with the SMP Ambassador.

"Just here to check up on how you're doing, I know it hasn't been easy on you or some others as well." She replied easily.

The two came up on the temporary base of operations. Tommy knelt down and opened the ender chest that was put there for convenience. He pulled out an item, and immediately put it in his inventory.

Tommy mumbled, "I'm doing fine." Looking up at the king, he shut the chest and got up to stand beside him. "Thank you."

The boy then walked past Eret to the partially re-built camar van in the middle of his nation.

He put an item frame on the empty wall on the inside and placed a book, showing a slight smile he stared at it.

~

The Decree of Independance
- WilburSoot

~