Raped (some sexual content)

GINNY WEASLEY POV:
I was sleeping in the room or requirements and I heard a scream that woke me up. I ran to the bedroom. "Draco! Are you okay!?" I yelled. He shook his head and started to cry. I ran into the bed and hugged him. "What's wrong" I asked. He hugged me tighter. "Ron has Hermione. I don't know how or when or where but he has her" he said and I jumped. "What!? My brother!?" I was surprised and mad and scared. "We are going to find her I promise!"

2 months later

A few months had gone by and we had not seen her once. She didn't go to classes, we didn't know where she was.

HERMIONE GRANGER POV:
I was locked away in a room. A room that I had been in for 2 months. Without getting out. I was treated like a slave for Ron. Doing what he told me. And today was the day he told me something big would happen. I was scared. Then I heard the key opening the door. "Hello my love" he said. "Ron..." he smiled. "You ready for our special night?" I was confused. "What are we doing exactly?" I asked scared. "Take off your clothes" "what!" "Take them off now." I felt the pain in my stomach again. Due to me not listening. "No Ron. I don't want to" then I felt the pain even worse and I felt my clothes slip off leaving my in my.     undergarments.

I covered my body. "You better not try Ronald Weasley. Don't please" I begged him. He smirked. "Get on your hands and knees."
"Ron I'm a Virgin!" "That makes it even better" he smiled. "No I'm not loosing my virginity to someone who I don't even love or even like! Don't do this ro-" then the spell cut me off and my body made me go on my hands and knees. When I wouldn't listen, the spell would do it for me. He took all of his clothes off and blindfolded me so I couldn't see. "Open your legs" "are you using protection? Please use protection!" "No. I'm not" he said and he pushed into me. It hurt so bad I wanted to faint. I am a virgin. I wasn't ready for this. "RON! Stop. STOP!" I yelled and I burst into tears. He started to move in me and I moody passed out when I felt him come inside of me. "Oops" He said and went to go take a shower.

Hello everyone! I'm hoping you like my story! Please vote and comment if you want me to keep writing and finish the story! Thanks for all the support!!
Ily
Ari