Introduction

Princess Luna, the chosen moon goddess once lived on the magic realm, where the moon castle stood tall in the land of Arthdal, but she soon died sacrificing herself for her people and for the future, sealing and hiding the land especially the castle from the eyes.

_________________________

The land or era of all possible mystical and magical creatures, the werewolves were the protectors and peacemakers of all, led by the four mightiest Alphas to ever exist.

The continent, is a magical realm where all the supernatural beings existed in between the human world and the demon realm.

The heavenly beings and the heavenly realm was inaccessible by other beings and stayed protected with gods, goddesses and angels residing in it.

In the ever increasing population of the werewolf species, four certain packs who were  the strongest to ever exist, could make their way and establish their pack on the sacred grounds where the moon goddess and the sun god once resided and stepped foot on.

The land of Arthdal was the largest part of The Continent, situated in the deepest and farthest corner secluded and shielded from the rest of the continent. Arthdal was the birth place of the chosen moon goddess, as well as the place where she died.

The four packs were the only ones who reached the land of Arthdal after the moon goddess disappeared from earth, automatically being declared as the strongest packs to have ever existed.

The southern part of Arthdal belonged to the "Snow Moon" pack.

The Northern part of the Arthdal belonged to the "Blue Moon" pack while the Eastern part of the land belonged to the "Silver Bow" pack and the western part of the land belonged to the "Spirit Walker" pack.

The four packs gradually expanded their packs to become the largest and strongest packs who aided the weaker and smaller packs around them all the while maintaining an alliance with one another to protect the continent and maintain peace with the other creatures inhabiting The Continent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The werewolves comprised of members with ranks as follows-

°The Alpha

-They (He/she) are the superior most and only one alpha leads the pack and guides the members (normally the alpha son or daughter of the former Luna and alpha of the pack).

[The pack Alpha is also known or called as High Alpha.]

-He/she is strong headed, persistent, wise and strong.

-Alphas are dominant, have a strong personality and are less in number. (2-5%)

••••

°The Luna

-The Luna can either be a male or a female, a beta, omega or an alpha(rarely).

-Generally has a kind and loving nature and tends to the pack matters along with the High Alpha.

-The mother of the pack and The Alpha's mate.

•••

°Beta

-There will be one beta each, who'll be the second in command to the alpha and the Luna. Guardian of the pack.

-The majority of the wolves consists of betas, both male and female.

-Female betas can reproduce while the males cannot.

••••

°Omega

-Considered to be lowest rank in the pack and are the rarest in wolf species, existing in a very less number. (0-1%)

-Omegas are generally males with the ability to bear a child since females are already fertile.

-They normally are considered the weakest and most fragile ones in the group due to the aura they emit.

Note:

Giving birth in wolf form isn't common since wolves can easily give birth in their human forms as the child is yet to shift.

However, if one gives birth in his/her wolf form, it is because their child carries a higher energy not capable of being endured in one's human form and it is a rarity.

Rare wolf forms:

• Silver
• Golden
• Black
• White
• Blue

Common Wolf forms:

•Grey
•Brown
•Light brown
• Red

*Other creatures will appear when it's their time to and I'll explain about them accordingly. I won't introduce you to them now.*

____________________

A/N:

I know I have other stories left to complete, but I had already started writing this and wanted to publish it. Hope you'll like it.

I'll publish the characters and then drop in the first chapter.