V

"What were you doing in the secluded forest of the pack borders?" Arthit asked once the four Lunas were left alone.

"I don't know Arthit. I felt a strong pull and I don't even remember when I reached the pack borders, but when I regained consciousness I saw this darkness surrounding me. I don't know what it was and then.... suddenly this shining light came from somewhere and then I blacked out. I don't know what happened." Kao completed explaining and turned to look at the confused faces of his friends.

Arthit stared intensely towards Kao before he let out a sigh. "It's fine Kao, rest for now. We'll discuss about what it was, later." He stated firmly while Kao nodded smiling softly before drifting off to sleep.

As the four friends rested along with the three newborns in the pack house, their serenity was interrupted when the door flung open. The four flinched from the loud bang and immediately woke up looking flustered and confused.

As they were about to stand up from their respective places when Pete, Forth, Ming and Kongpob came rushing looking haggard and tensed. "What's wrong?" Arthit asked knitting his brows.

"The moon temple. Oracle. She's awake." Pete exclaimed in worry as he glanced at his mate and his newborn babies.

The four just rounded their eyes in shock and gasped. "What? H..how? After all these years she's awake now?" Beam asked in confusion.

"We'll leave for tomorrow morning. Let us rest a bit now." Kao said and the rest nodded. The alphas left since their mates decided to spend some more time together and they let them but after a few moments, Arthit and Beam walked up towards the Alphas with grim faces.

"What's wrong?" Pete asked in confusion and worry.

"It's still not late and we can make it." Beam muttered.

"Huh? What do you mean love?" Forth asked not understanding.

Arthit and Beam sighed in frustration. Stupid Alphas. "Moon temple. It's still not late and we can make it to the moon temple. We will leave today and not tomorrow." Arthit said and before anyone could ask anything, Beam spoke. "Kit and Kao agreed as well. All of us are going. With the kids and its final." He concluded with an air of authority in his statement. The four of them looked at each other before nodding slowly not understanding why they suddenly changed their minds.

Arthit and Beam walked back upwards leaving the alphas to do the necessary arrangements. "Did they agree?" Kao asked in worry once they saw them enter.

The two nodded slowly making Kit and Kao sigh in relief. "That's good then. We will meet you at the moon temple as well." Dean said.

"Will you show yourselves to our mates as well?" Kit asked.

The two guardians exchanged looks and nodded at the Lunas. "Since the oracle is awake, I guess it's time for us to be seen to those needed now." Dean added.