...Another Day Of Hell...

Dreams

Thoughts

POV'S and Time skips

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N ) watch out..-!   I suddenly felt a strike of pain go through my head, damn even my dreams cause me pain. Then the pain came again, but stronger causing my eyes to fly open.

      Kenma had his hand raised, was he slapping me? Wait, ew it's the devil. "Oh shit! Mom help theres an ugly monster in my room!" I started yelling, flailing my arms around in Kenmas face.

      "Why do you hate me so?", He asks sighing while leaning on his knees. I stop waving my arms around and stare at him.

       "Your my brother, I get to hate you whenever I want!" I sit up then smile at him.

        " Mom thinks you need a therapist, did you know that?" He stood straight up walking towards my 'Hot Volleyball Boys' Shrine. "Kenma, did you know that mom thinks that your-.. Wait Kenma dont look at that!" I jumped from bed and ran towards him. To my idiocy, I forgot that my brother has good reflexes. He moved out of the way and I tripped over my flat volleyball.

       I looked up in panic in hopes he hasn't seen the new addition to my collection. His eyes are wide, oh no. He noticed..

"(Y/N), is that K-" he started to point at the picture of the shirtless boy on my dresser, so i started yelling about how we were going to be late for school.

Oh Shit..I'm late for practice..!

I run out of the room, almost tripping on my volleyball again, and begin to start my day...

At Karasuno Gym..

Still (Y/N) POV

I come barreling through the gym door, tripping on the door frame on the way. Next thing I know, my face is greeted by the floor. The noise I once heard was now gone. The only noise was a ball dropping and the sounds of people coming to check if I was ok."(Y/N) are you ok!?"

    Hinata had slid on his knees, trying to get close to my level. He was shaking me way too much. I just groaned and rolled over to be met with big bright orange eyes.

    "I'm going to just...Lay here for a while." I moved my bag off my arm so I could cover my face so none of the worried faces could see my despair. Then out of nowhere, I hear a maniacal laugh.

      "When the fuck did we get a pet hyena?" I mumbled to myself. My arm was being removed from my face by an unknown source. I keep my eyes closed, but I could feel the evil aura interrupting my depressive state. Why did everything go quiet? Oh wait, I fell asleep. Eh, a nap couldn't hurt.

Kenma POV

Did I not tell her Nekoma had a practice match against her school today? I guess not, oh well. Behind my iconic straight face, I was internally barfing. My mind went to (Y/N)s weird shrine this morning. Did she like him?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a familiar snore. I got up from the bench and walked to where everyone had formed a circle. I pushed past some people who I swear are descendants of giants, and there she was. On the cold, uncomfortable, gross, dirty ground.

My idiot of a sister was taking a nap, and the one and only Kuroo was standing above her. This damn freak show. I try to refrain from saying any of my thoughts out loud, It could damage my reputation. So instead of picking up my sister like a good brother, I sigh and walk away, letting the others deal with it.

Kuroos POV

Lookin' at her, I see that she hasn't changed a bit.

I crouch down, closer to her sleeping figure. I carefully pick her up, and I start walking towards the Karasuno bench. Aparently I was not careful enough because my face had just recieved a punch followed by a barely audible screech, but I could still hear what she said. A sly smirk made its way onto my face.

(Y/N) POV

I'm moving. Who was touching me? I know Kenma would have just left me where I lay. No one else is strong enough to pick me up, so who? Whoever it is, is about to die. That hand is getting a little too comfortable near my ass. I open my eyes to see a devil. A handsome devil, I wonder if his hair is soft. I started reaching my hand towards his hair, but then the reality of the situation sunk in, I panicked and punched him in the jaw, "Fuck, a hot person!" I dropped to the ground and sat there. Soon I realized what had just come out of my mouth. I looked around to see shocked faces. I look up to see the dumbass smirking.

Fuck.

(A/N) Dudes, im legit half asleep right now so my chapter looks like it son crack. So everything i wrote i  seriously thought was funny. Halp meh im just gonna go die in a hole for a sec, anyone wanna join me? Also like ignore the description of your personality being quiet and crap. We gon' be crackheads now!