The Guest

Tanah went down to greet the visitor with a sigh.

"Yes? Oh, Miss Monica," he asked, "Um, I mean, Teacher Monica?"

The woman who came laughed, "Just call me whatever you want. It's fine," she was wearing an office outfit. White shirt with black coat and a pencil skirt. She also wears high heels. Her hair was black in a neat knot.

"Anyway, nice roof you got there?" She complimented with a smirk, pointing at the roof at the top.

Tanah was a bit clueless until he took a moment to glance there, "Miss, as much as I respect you, please don't give me a bad joke right now," he rubbed his temple.

Monica laugh again, "Sorry Tanah, it's just that you have such a big family. It looks fun,"

"So, what did you come here for?"

"As always, Tanah. Here, your income this month," Monica gave Tanah a big envelope.

Tanah accept the envelope and immediately open it. A bunch of rectangular small papers were shown. It was the Raints town dollars. He count the money to make sure the amount.

"Thank you," Tanah put it back and tug it below his arm.

"Well, that's not all, actually," Monica mentioned.

"Hn? What is it?"

"You went to RFM, didn't you?" Another grin appeared on the woman's face.

"RFM?" It took awhile, but then, "Raints Fried Meals?"

"That's the one,"

"Huh? How did you know?"

"Tanah, Raints is a small town. It's easy to know something like that,"

"You're the only one who can do that, Miss," Tanah sighed.

"Hehe.. So, how was it?"

"It's delicious. But somehow it feels.. nostalgic?" The earth boy answered honestly.

"Yeah that's the word," Monica smiled. "Did you enjoy your time with the girl?"

"Who?"

"Shina,"

"Miss Monica, are you stalking me?" He sighed.

"Hahaha. I just happened to be there, that's all. She's a nice girl you know,"

"Miss, is that all the reason you came here? If yes, I'm coming in," Tanah was already tired to continue on rambling.

"Alright, alright, I'll be straight with you," the woman's face turned serious. "First of all, I wanted to thank you for distributing on building RFM,"

"You're welcome, Miss,"

"And lastly," she took awhile to speak about the real matter. Then, she sighed.

"We talked about how we wouldn't speak about personal matters, didn't we?"

Tanah's brow suddenly strained in question. "What's this about?"

"Tanah, you guys need to remember, eventually. Anyway, just be careful of your surroundings. That's all I could say for now," The woman called Monica finally leave the house with Tanah who is in lost.

***

Yeah this is just the continuation of Staying Home. I really need to restrain myself, geez!

Oh, and Miss Monica is an oc also :3

Pov: You made eye contact with Solar then he flirted with you

Solar: Hey there Pretty!

(Kyaaa! 🥺💕)

❤️ Vote
💬 Comment

Published: 29th Sept 2020