🍀Chapter 22🍀

🍁Diamond🍁

Two weeks with my husband was the best.
It was just romance through out the weeks.
No Williams disturbing us or NO Nora making our lives hell.
It was just us. Everyday with surprises and he always talks to our baby every night even though it's One month, two weeks.
I have been counting.
For the past two weeks, he's been telling me he has a surprise for me and today is the day.
"Baby, please tell me where we are going?", this the tenth time I'm asking and i know he isn't going to tell me.
"One last talk from you and I'm going to blindfold you",he said smiling.
"You can't do that",I said.
"Dare me, beautiful",he smirked.
"Where are we going to?", I said jokingly and he truly to his words he blindfold me.
I smiled.
"I can't believe you did that. I'm your wife you know"
"And I'm a Duke, you know"
I gasp, "I'm also a Duchess, you know",I teased folding my hands on my chest.
"I ruled the people, and you are part of the people. Not only part of the people but you are my wife so when you defy me. I need to punish you first"
I frowned pouting my lips, and i felt his teeth biting my bottom lips.
"Don't do that?",he said and I smiled, "I'm sorry baby, but you just talk too much and i know the little pumpkin agrees with me",he kissed my cheeks and i pouted my lips.
Suddenly i felt his lips covering mine in a steering kiss and I respond.
.
"We are here? ",he said and removed the blindfold from my face.
It my dad's family house. It was near the beach. When we were kids, that's where we use to have our picnics and everything.
Williams even came here with me when I was in the University.
"Oh my God,  how did you know here?",he asked.
"Stop asking such questions. Let's go in"
I held my hands in his large ones and he pulled me to the door and we entered when I saw congratulations hanged up. I moved to the living room.
"Congratulations",I heard them and I gasped covering my mouth with my hands.
It was my parents, Reena and Alessandro, I saw Ella and Jace plus Mark, Ella's brother was there too.
I stared at my husband and kissed him and i whispered "Thank you"
"It your surprise, I told them"
I wrapped my arms around his neck as my mom cleared her throat.
"Oh sorry", I turned hugging my mom and everyone.
"I missed you guys so much. I have been thinking about you guys for a while now but I never knew my husband will surprise me this much",I turned staring at my beautiful husband.
Christian kissed my cheeks, "I need to bring our luggage in",he said and I smiled.
"Okay..",I replied as Ella on my left hand side was groaning hard. I don't know whether she is in pain or she is uncomfortable.
"Hun, I'm tired and sweaty",She said as  Jace kissed her forehead.
"Let run you a bath",he said and to her surprise, Jace carried her in his arms and she giggled.
She is nine months pregnant and could give birth anytime. I can't wait to see my niece or become I an aunt.
I stared at my parents and they smiled, "We are going to prepare a meal", they said holding hands. Mark moved to his room.
Reena and Alessandro also left. No permission, they just cropped out.
I still wonder what's going on between this two.
Reena is just 16 and Alessandro is just 19 but has a business of his own. I mean he doesn't depend on his parents. He is way popular in the states and handsome too but i don't know what he is up to with Reena.
I was alone in the living room reading a magazine.
I feel bored even though it barely three minutes everyone left me.
I felt thirsty and decided to move to the kitchen when I over heard my parents.
I stood by the door watching them. When i was a kid, that's what I use to do. I stand there without their knowledge and watched them to my satisfaction.
And I'm ready to do it again.
My dad stood behind my mom with his arms wrapped around her stomach.
He rest his head on her shoulders and whispered something into her ear and she whined saying, "No"
I smiled. They are behaving like the way i used to behave with Christian.
"Kaby",my dad whispered.
"No, Richard. We aren't doing anything. Our children are back"
"So? It's still our home, we can do whatever we want".
Hmm.. this sounds interesting. I now understand. My dad wants to make love to mom and mom is refusing.
Aww.. so cute of them.
I smiled and my dad's hands massaged my mom's ass. She gasps.
"Richard!!",she warns.
I covered my mouth trying not to giggle.
"Okay I have stopped",he said and she smiled as he still stood behind her. He stared at her for a while and pushed her hair behind her ear and sucked on her neck.
"Do you want that?",the voice distracts me making me up..
"Christian. Don't do that again",I said and he wrapped his arms around my neck kissing my forehead.
"Your parents are so romantic",he said staring at what my parents where doing.
I felt a bit shy and pulled him to our room.
"Its enough",I said and he smiled.
"I was thinking if we would go to shopping tomorrow and buy more clothes",he said and I smiled.
"I will love to",I stared at him and his hands moved to my ass and i trapped my legs around him.
My thumb brushed his lips and i kissed him and he responded we fell on the bed and made love.
After our sweaty love making, we had our bath and got dressed and we moved to the dinning room as everyone was seated expect Jace and Ella. Her feet were too swollen to walk downstairs.
I sat down with my  husband as we had our meal.
We talked at the table as we laughed all night long.
My father enjoys Christian company.
He made us laugh. I stood laughing and stole a glance at him.
Staring at how handsome he is.
His smile and everything is beautiful and i will never stop staring.

After our chat, Christian took me to our room.
I was so tired after our trip.
I immediately slept on his chest.
I was naked on the bed, sleeping but i was covered with blanket.
Christian wasn't in bed. Where is he and why am I not walking up.
The door opened slowly and i saw Williams holding a knife.
He laughed.
"You are all alone today. Where is your husband? ",I stood up as the blankets removed from my skin.
My breasts was on display.
He whistled, "You are mine"
I feel so scared, "Christian",I shouted.
"He is no where?",he moved on top of the bed with the knife.
"Open your legs",he said and I punched him on the face and he slapped me and squeezed my neck on the bed.
"No!! ",I shouted as Christian hugged.
"He is here",I said hugging him.
"Who is here?",he asked.
"Williams",l answered and he stroked my hair playfully.
"He isn't here, love. It's just a dream. Please calm down",he said kissing my temples.
"Come on, let's go to bed"
"I can't go to bed. Please. I'm scared"
He hugged me tight, "I'm here love".
He slept on top of me, protecting me. I closed my eyes and tried to relax.
.
The next morning, I helped my mom with breakfast.
"Diamond, we heard you shouting. Are you okay?"
"Yes mom..It's just a dream and I'm sorry for waking you guys up."
"Its okay but if something is bothering you, don't hesitate to tell me about it"
"I will mom. Christian and i are going for shopping. When we return, we will join you with the picnic"
"Okay dear. Take care of yourself",my mom kissed my cheeks and i smiled leaving her.
Christian and I moved around town as I showed him some tourist site before we moved to the shopping mall.
Christian sat on the couch as I changed clothes while he selects them.
It's was fun when he joins me in the dressing as we did our naughty stuffs there.
He bought a lot of clothes for me. When we reached home, he decided to join the rest for the picnic while I moved the bags into our room.
I sat there looking at the clothes again.
"Help!!", I heard a voice. It's Ella.
I quickly rushed to her room. Her door was opened ajar.
She was on the floor as her arms rest on the arms of the bed as she groaned in pain.
"Leave. ... Run! ",she shouts and i stared at her confused.
"Why?",I asked and felt a something hard hit my head.
I fell on the floor.
"No!!!",Ella shouted.
It was a man, wearing all black. Williams.
What is he doing here? How come he escaped from prison.
He pulled me by my clothes and threw me from the stairs. My body was limp and weak.
I couldn't do anything. My head bleeds and i could see a pool of blood on the floor.
I touched it and tears flowed from my eyes.
"No!!!",I heard the faint voice.
"Please don't kill me",she begged and my body was still weak.
I wished someone could help us but no one is coming.
I slowly crawled on the stairs slowly till i reached the bedroom.
He was holding a shovel, standing in between Ella's legs.
"I'm going to kill you, say your last wish",he said.
I looked around looking for something to hit him.
I tapped him on his shoulder and the moment he turned, I punched him on his cheeks as the shovel fell on the floor.
Ella quickly crawled and threw the shovel at me, the moment he turned I hit him with the shovel.
I went downstairs to get ropes and quickly tied him up.
Ella was just groaning in pain.
"Dia.. it's coming"
"Wait...",I said and helped her on the bed.
I took my phone and called Christian to tell everyone to come home.
I heard their voices as I held Ella to breathe in and out.
"Dia..",I heard my mom as she rushed to upstairs. She hugged me tight and my blood drained on her as she touched my head.
"Oh my God, he did this to you", my mom said. Her voice shaky.
"I'm fine mom",I said.
"You are not",She said as Christian and others looked at him on the floor.
Christian eyes were filled of sadness as he hugged me.
"I'm sorry, I wasn't there for you",he said..
"Its okay.. Her baby is coming. Can someone give me some water and towel"
Jace quickly rushed downstairs.
"Are you sure you can do this with your broken skull",Alessandro asked.
"Yes...",I said..
"Let me call the police for this Bastard to be arrested",he moved outside.
Jace brought the towel and water. I collected them.
He sat close to his wife as he consoled her.
"Ella..  push",I said as my vision become blur.
I sighed and pat her legs, "One more push. The head is almost out"
"I can't",she whimpered.
"Please..just one more",I begged.
"Do it for me baby",Jace kissed her and she breathed and she pushed again as the baby's head was fully out.
My hands moved to the ears as I pulled it out..
My heart jumped.
"Its a girl",I said excitedly.
Everyone smiled and i cleaned the blood of the baby and cut the cord.
I wrapped the tiny creature with a towel...
Her fingers were small and i placed it in the arms of the mother as everyone gathered around
I didn't know when i fainted.
.
.
Tbc