Chapter Five

Althaea just stared at the giant man who was sat comfortably on her sofa, which looked like an arm chair with him on it. The man was very attractive but her was certifiable, talk of daemons and hell and mates, why were all the nice looking single guys either mental or gay? He was waiting for an answer she realised when his violet eyes continued to bore into her own. "Is there someone I can call for you?" She asked softly, she wasn't sure how mad this man was. "A carer? Or...or family member who could come and help." 

  He didn't respond so she stood from her seat and knelt down in front of him. "Look it's okay to be scared, if you think you will get in trouble you won't, I can talk to who looks after you and explain you just got a bit lost but you're fine and ready to go home." She reached up and placed her hand on his keeping her tone friendly whilst she gave the hand a reassuring squeeze ignoring the tingles she felt. Samael raised his eyebrow at her but did not move.

  "Princess, I am not mad." He grinned at her.

  "Of course you're not." She soothed. "You're just confused and that's okay." The reaction she had been expecting was not the reaction she got.

  He rolled his beautiful eyes at her, then simply lifted her on to his lap crashing his lips against her own. She squealed in protest but didn't push him away in fact much to her dismay she continued to let him kiss her. His lips were soft but demanding, the  grip around her waist gave her no room to move and the hand in her hair held her head gently until she found herself sighing at the connection. The moment she did he thrust his tongue inside her mouth and grabbed a fist full of her hair angling her head so he could radish her mouth more thoroughly the action sending the sparks straight between her legs.

  It was as if someone else had control of her body when she thrust her hands into his midnight coloured hair and pressed his lips more firmly against her own not wanting their connection to be lost. He growled in satisfaction and her hips began to move against his hardening length of their own accord. The hand holding her hip slipped down to her backside and encouraged her to grind against him harder as his tongue continued to explore her mouth, his teeth nipping at her bottom lip every now and again sending more shocks of pleasure to her sex.

  He squeezed her back side and she pulled her mouth from his to moan, Samael took the moment to move his kisses to her jaw and then down to her neck, he pulled on her hair moving her head so he had more access for his delicious lips to assault her neck. When he bit down and began suckling the skin at her pulse she began to up her pace against his jean covered cock. "Samael." She whimpered, she wanted more, more of his kisses, of his touches, of anything, everything.

  The sound of her phone ringing jolted her back to reality. She stumbled out his grasp both their breathing laboured, his eyes had changed to the dark indigo with gold flecks again and she was sure as hell that her cheeks were flushed and lips swollen from their kiss. Backing away from him she reached for her phone and answered.

  "Hello?" She sounded like she'd ran a marathon.

  "Al you okay?" Nick asked her.

  "Yeah sorry, had to run to reach my phone." She lied watching a smirk form on Samael's lips.

  "You still up for tonight?" Nick asked her.

  "Tonight?" She repeated, she couldn't get her damned lips to stop tingling and her underwear was uncomfortable now she was seemingly drenched in her own arousal.

  "Yeah, you, me a bottle of wine and lots and lots of sex." He replied, she watched as the smirk on Samael's face left and was replaced by a murderous stare.

  "Nick I told you, you're not part of my social bubble, you slut about to much." She told him backing up from samael who had decided to stand and walk slowly toward her. "I'm not getting fined because you wanna get laid." She laughed but there was an unease to her tone which Nick apparently hadn't noticed. 

  "I told you I won't fuck anyone else as long as I get to pound-"

  "No Nick." She cut him off watching a flash of pure rage flit through Samael's now almost black eyes. "Look I gotta go, dinners burning, speak soon." She managed to get out and hang up before Samael had backed her against the kitchen counter looking like he wanted to kill something.

  "Who is Nick?" Samael asked through gritted teeth.

  "A friend." She managed to squeak out.

  "Who fucks you?" He hissed, she felt her cheeks flush, they'd only slept together a couple of times what was the big deal.

  "Not all the time." She answered, which apparently was the wrong answer as he captured her in one of his strong arms again and grabbed a fist full of her hair. She should have screamed, or kicked him but no her body decided to be turned on by the barbaric act.

  "Not ever anymore." He corrected. "I told you, you're mine Thea only mine. I will be the only one who gets to pound into you, do you understand?"

  "It's just sex what's the big deal." She huffed, turned on she may be but she was beginning to get her anger back. "Who I fuck is none of your damned business." She was breathing heavy her anger was beginning to consume her as she looked up at him. "You're unhinged Samael, go back to whatever insane asylum you spawned from and leave me the fuck alone." 

  "So you do not believe me?" He looked hurt, almost before the anger was back. "Fine." He pushed away for her and walked toward the door.

  "You're talking about shit that doesn't exist, god, the devil and souls, of course I don't believe you!" She ran her hand through her dark hair.

  "I'll, pick you up at nine pm tomorrow night and prove it to you." Before she could contest he slammed the door shut, she was surprised it didn't come off it's hinges. What the fuck was going on? And what was wrong with her? Oh hey you seem highly unstable why don't you come over here so I can kiss you and dry hump you like a teenager! She had almost gotten off just from feeling his cock under her and yet it was highly likely he was a serial killer! Maybe his support network would find him and he would forget about her and then she could forget about him and those damn tingles.