Chapter 23

<I can't add circles anymore in the chapter no. cause the laptop doesn't have it :( >

"I guess Grandmother can't wait huh.."

"Momo dear, she wants to see you as soon as possible..it either within this month or, the first week of the next month. I need you to decide right now, I'm sorry if this pressures you too much-"

"Dad.."

"Y-yes?"

"Is mom there with you right now?"

"Yes, she's reading her favorite book. Why do you ask?"

"C-can you put her on the phone for a while..please.."

"Umm sure, give me a moment"

"Mhmm.."

.

.

.

"Momo my princess?"

"M-mom *sniff*"

"Sweetie when were you crying>!"

"If dad is listening, please let him not listen first"

"Okay wait a moment (Shoo! get lost first!) Okay his gone.. What happened?"

"I.. tried confessing to a boy I like but I guess I was to late.."

"what...YOU C-CONFESSED"

"Well I was about to,I let him talk first, he asked me if I knew how to court a girl, he was interested to some girl.."

"Hey maybe that was girl was you-don't think to harsh-"

"Mom stop giving me hope please.."

"Why? I just wanted to point it out.."

"He clearly said that, he asked me because I was his very first girl bestfriend and he said I should know these things.."

"Ah.. how many days has been?"

"It's been more than 1 week of me avoiding him.."

"Sweetie.. I think you should still tell him how you feel, Once that you see him with another girl, Regrets start building up and they haunt you, only not in the topic of love but more things too.."

"Even if he doesn't like me back-?"

"Maybe you can slip that idea to his mind .. but you can't stop him from liking the girl he takes interest right now.. at least when you tell your true feelings, you won't regret anything, instead you'll feel slightly relieved.. I don't know, that's just what I felt.."

"hmm.. well I actually did tell him how I felt.."

"wHaT-? You said that you WERE going to tell your feelings but you were too late! Get your story straight sweetie"

"I told him I loved him.."

"So what was his response??"

"He didn't hear it.."

"How-wait how did that-"

"I told him I loved him when it was noisy, you know when there were fireworks, so he didn't hear.."

"What kind of confession is that?! When you confess, you want the one you like to response.. cause that was your aim from the beginning, you want to know if they feel the same way, you felt your heart heavy when you didn't know his answer correct? Even if you say it's okay not to like me back, you'll still feel sad.."

"A little bit.. But I don't want to be a girl who likes a boy who already is courting somebody.."

"Sigh, You can never ever blame yourself for falling in love for someone! You have the right to like him, but if it does destroy you or him, I think it might be the best to stay away from situations like those, correct?"