Chapter 1: Flashback

Jake pov

Jake is waiting for class to end. He starts fiddling with the necklace he found since he was a kid.

~Flashback~

Eight-year-old Jake was walking home from school, kicking a rock along the sidewalk. He kicks the rock into a bush and notices a silver glow inside. Jake walks up to the bush and finds a silver diamond-shaped pendant. He came closer and laid his hands on the glowing jewel. Hey, this looks nice. He thought. Then, he decided to bring the gem back home. Jake enters his humble abode, opens the door and runs upstairs to his bedroom. "Hey honey, how was school?" Jakes' mother asked him when she noticed him. Jake was in a rush and just yelled "IT WAS FINE, MOM!" as he was climbing up the stairs. He had an idea of what to do with the pendant instead of just leaving it around in his room. He found some black string and made the shiny gem into a beautiful necklace, and from that day on, he wore the necklace every day. He said, "It's special I don't know how, but I can feel it!". Ah yes, it is special, incredible people might say. I only knew what kind of power it held.

Jake, Jake, JAKE! He snaps back into reality. He sees Henry, Liam, and Drew. "Oh sorry guys, I was zoning out for a while there," Jake said chuckling nervously while grabbing the back of his neck kind of embarrassed. Drew sighs, "C'mon let's go, the cafeteria might be full, AGAIN!" "Okay, okay, CHILL.," Liam says trying to calm Drew down. We head to the cafeteria, we talk and eat for a while, Jake realizes that it's 12:26. Then he remembered what Hailey said, "Practices are at 12:30 sharp." "I got to go now guys, I've got practice," Jake says lifting up his tray and was about to walk away but Drew stopped him. "Hey, hold on a sec," "Yeah, what's up?" Jake asked. "Are you really going to stay in that Freak Club?" He asked. Jake wanted to stay in the club, but he knew his friends wouldn't like that, "What! No, I told you guys this, I'm just in it to get closer to Daisy so I can ask her out, after the band competition I'll quit," He said reassuringly. It sounded convincing so Drew nodded and Jake walked away to get to practice. But little did he know, someone overheard their conversation, who could it be? Maybe, Zoey.

A/N: Ok, so this is the first time in months since I've last made a fanfic so sorry if it's short, future chapters will be longer and I know that there isn't anything in this chapter that shows maturity but soon it will SO BE PREPARED! Oh yes, just in case, if you want to know the ships, they are Jake x Hailey, Luke x Zander, Elliot x Milly, Sean x Daisy, Liam x Henry and Drew x Lia. I think that's all I have to say goodbye everyone!