Chapter 3: Mysterious Findings

"Music is the strongest form of magic."– Marilyn Manson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milly pov

"Yes! School is finally over!" I said as soon as the bell rang. I did not like math as my last period, like, who does? As I was walking up to my locker I could already notice that the club is already there putting their books, booklets and homework inside their bags. I walked over to say hello, "Heya, dorks!" I yell as I run-up to the rest of the club. Once I finish putting everything in my bag, I shut my locker door shut and say "Thank God the day is over!" in relief. Sean chuckles at my statement and says "Math was a drag, huh?" "It always is" I answer.

Rest of Episode 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I chase Sean for bringing up the fact that I like Elliot, I tripped on something! I'm not mad because I looked stupid tripping and falling down, I was just amazed at what I tripped on. It was no ordinary rock, it was a raspberry coloured stone. I went to go pick it up and once I held it in my hands it started blowing so bright it was burning my eyes! Sean then came up to me and asked if I was okay. "Yeah I'm fine, don't worry about it," I say responding to his question. "Okay good. And by the way, what's that in your hand? "Oh, this? It's some cool stone I tripped on." "Oh cool, hey I found one just like that but it's more of a smoky black type of one," he says. "The way I found it was weird though." Really? How?" I ask him. "Well, I was walking down the street listening to music like usual, when someone just threw it and hit my head. I looked behind me to see who it was but, no one was there. I looked down and picked the rock up, then it just started glowing." "Whoa, cool! That did sound weird though." Giving my opinion on the story. "Hey, I do have it right now, I always keep it on me. Wanna see it?" He asked me. "Oh, hell yeah! Of course, I do!" He grabs it out of his pocket while it's flowing and hands it to me. It stopped glowing once I held it, then I accidentally dropped mine. Sean picked it up, but it stopped glowing too. "Huh, that's weird," we then give each other's jewel, stone, gem, thing back then once they touched our hands, they started glowing again! "Wait what?" I said in confusion, we then started exchanging them again and again. Whenever Sean's gem isn't held by him it stops glowing, same with me but it's with me. We decided that we should tell the club this but maybe next weekend and at Hailey and Zander's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zander pov

It's the next weekend and I'm getting dressed, as I put my tie on while in front of the mirror, I notice a bracelet with a grape coloured stone that makes it pop out. He looks at it and picks it up and decides to wear it for today. It started glowing once he put it on his wrist. He was scared of the sudden change but at the same time intrigued by the gem. He then has a flashback of when he first found it.

Flashback

I was still young, maybe 11 years old? I went camping with my mom, my stepdad, Hailey, and Luke. It was still day at the time and Luke and I decided to play hide 'n' seek while Hailey was looking for little souvenirs to bring home. I was seeking and Luke was hiding, I was counting at a giant Birch tree and counted to 20. I went to go find him and after a while, I was going to give up until I heard some rustling in the bushes. I ran up to them and found not Luke but an adorable little bunny. Whilst I was petting it I noticed a canary yellow jewel in its mouth. I reach my hand for it, then the little rabbit dropped it in my hands and jumped away. I looked at it for a while and it reminded me of Luke's eyes. As I was walking, completely forgetting about playing hide 'n' seek with Luke, I notice that another bush was moving. I then remembered I was playing hide 'n' seek and went up to the bush and found him! He was holding a grape coloured jewel, that seems like it was the same shape as mine. We then decided it was enough hiding and seeking for one day and went back to the campground to tell Hailey about their little findings. Once they got back they find Hailey with a teal-coloured stone in the shape of a star.  Once we got home, I and Luke made friendship bracelets and Hailey made a pin out of hers.

End of Flashback

After that, Hailey wore hers every day but I and Luke just stopped wearing them. I decided that today, I'd start wearing it again. I left it on finished tying my tie and went downstairs to wait for the club and for Hailey to wake up.

Hailey pov

I wake up to Zander screaming from downstairs. "Hailey! Wake up, Luke's already here!" "Okay, Okay, I'm coming!" I get out of my bed, and get ready, take a quick shower, get dressed, do my hair, the usual. But the only thing that takes me into another place is whenever I put on the pin I found when I was 11. I remember finding it up in a tree and noticed it glowing. It was a very pretty teal. "HAILEY! WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG?!" I snapped back into reality when I heard Zander yell out for me. "Oh right, I'm coming!" I yell as I put on my pin and ran downstairs.

A/N: Okay, ya girl is finally done chapter 3!!! Now, here are the stories of how the other five found their little magic jewels, hope this was worth reading!!