Chapter 20

Micaì

Today is the big day it's Father's Day  so I went downstairs with my mom and we started making breakfast for dad.

She placed it on the tray and I put the cards that my brothers and I got for dad and she took the food upstairs to him.

I  took up everyone plate and then covered them and then I went upstairs to start getting ready.

I took a shower already so I went and got dressed we decided to wear pastel colors so we did that.

So I  put on my all white uniform  I placed a sweater on slipping my slides on putting my silver ballet shoes in my bag with my scarf.

I placed other stuff like lip gloss tissue sanitizer and hair ties in my bag and then I  grabbed my folder with my speech and placed it in my bag along with the gift I'm presenting dad with in my bag and then I grabbed one of the gifts to give him.

Her uniform

The  gift  she is giving him

I walked downstairs and dad was dressed to perfection plus his tie matched my scarf I'm wearing.

" Happy Father's Day daddy and here is one of your gifts you will get one in church and one now and the rest later " I said handing him the mug.

" Thank you baby girl and yep you are my financial burden and also my princess I love you and thank you for breakfast " said dad.

I ate my breakfast then I washed my dishes and then my brothers came downstairs I placed their breakfast in front of them.

They ate and washed their dishes then mom came downstairs and ate and she washed her dishes.

****

We were now at church I went in the dance room and I started to change my slides to my ballet shoes I took the gift out and my scarf putting my scarf on.

Alyssa walked in so I helped her with her scarf I wore blue and she wore green so my Godfather had ona green tie to match her.

We grabbed the flags and scarf and the gifts and went to our usual seats in church and we placed everything on the chair.