Chapter 21

Micaì

Today is a relaxing day for me because there is no school and plus Alyssa was coming over so we could hang.

Dad would be home this whole time so we were straight plus we wasn't going to get in trouble and I think dad is going to start teaching me how to drive.

I hope he forgets that he is making us work at the restaurant I don't want to yes the people are nice but I don't feel like taking down orders and placing them in.

I got out of bed made up the bed cause you know that my dad will have a fit if I didn't make the bed up plus he makes me do it all the time.

Lyssa💜💞💕: I'm on my way and dad said I can spend a week with you well my dad and my second daddy did

Me: Are you for real amazing

" Micaì are you up baby girl Alyssa is sleeping here for as long as you want her to sleep here " said dad.

" Yes daddy I am up and Alyssa just texted me and told me that she is sleeping over so yeah thanks daddy " I said.

" Your welcome baby girl anything for my brilliant baby girl " said dad.

I went and took a bird bath and then I slipped on my swimsuit and grabbed my beach towel and my phone.

" Daddy did you cook breakfast because I'm hungry but I'm going in the pool when Alyssa gets here " I said as I walked in the tv room.

" Yes I did your breakfast is in the microwave waiting for you " said dad.

Micaì swimsuit

Lyssa💞💜💕:  I'm outside

Me: going to open the door now

I went to the front door and opened the door and she was standing to the door with her overnight bag I let her in and we went upstairs to my room.

She had on her swimsuit under a coverup so she took the coverup off and we walked back downstairs and went to the pool.

" Girl my dad acared me when my report card came in I was scared really scared I pretended to fake sleep" said Alyssa.

" Me too like I got scared as well and dad was like you got all A's and a B girl I thought I was getting a whooping " I said.

" Then when Godfather Micah dropped me home I had a gift in my closet and you dont believe what it was " said Alyssa .

" I had a gift in my closet as well don't tell me you got a Hp laptop in pink with some cute flash drives " I said.

" Yep did you get the same thing cause our dads were planning this the whole time they waited until our report card came out " said Alyssa.

" Yes and I agree with you they were planning this sis all that time and they got our mom's in on it cause mom placed the gift on my closet" I said.

" Yeah they did but the laptop comes in handy because we can do our assignments well papers we would need to write and stuff like that" said Alyssa .

" But my brothers all made the honor roll and they did good as well my dad asked me if I can help Mj " I said.

" Dad asked me to help Aj he made the honor roll too him and my other brothers but I normally give him my notes and he does the same to my other brothers as well " said Alyssa.

" I did the same and Mj does the same as well so my notes helped him through the years in school " I said.

" Same like I did that too so my notes should have been able to help Aj as well through them years in school since he is in eight grade going in ninth grade" said Alyssa.

We just relaxed in the pool and we had some much fun like we went underwater  holding our breath of course I won lol.

Then we hot out the pool my breakfast was in the microwave so I warmed it and ate it while she ate an orange.

After that I washed my dishes and we went upstairs I took a bath first and then she did we got our wet clothes and went to the laundry room I placed it in the washer to wash.

Then we went back upstairs to my room and we just chilled and eventually we fell asleep.

The pool makes you tired when you been in it for long and we were both tired and I guess you can say we took a much needed nap.

**

Later that night

We  ame downstairs and ate dinner with the family and dad cooked a delicious meal like usual.

" Micaì  did you like your surprise the orher day and your dad made put that gift in tour closet while he was spoiling you and Alyssa " said mom.

" I did and it's funny how I thought he forgot about that and all that time he got the laptop he was planning to surprise me once he saw that I did well on my report card " I said.

" I had to make it seem like I forgot to buy the laptop when in reality I did buy it I was hiding it and I ordered it from whrn we were on the tour " said dad.

" Really wow dad your good at surprising me and thank you I really love my laptop and I will need it for them essays and other assignments I would need to do" I said.

" Your welcome baby girl but your mom helped she told me what your favorite color was and I got it in your favorite color and those usb drives she got those  for you " said dad.

" Thank you mom and I like the usb drives they are cute and easy to use " I said.

We continued eating dinner and then alyssa and I washed the dishes and we wiped the dining table down.

*****

Part of their hot girl summer

What will happen next

Comment and vote

Enjoy

RayeSimone