We miss you

Yoonminseok

Angst

Major character death(?)

Psychopath

Murder

Horror AU

My life wasn't meant to be like that . But no , those two have to destroy that .

If I hadn't met those two , perhaps I would've been a happy bachelor man with a dog and a multi-million dollar company with a label of my own .

Mind you , Love is a dangerous woman , don't fall for her charms .

I did .

And look at me .

I am still paying for those .

My name is Min Yoon Gi .

And this is the story of my life .

Rather I should say , fucked up life .

I committed the 1st mistake when I was 21 .

Pretty young .

Pretty naive .

Pretty pathetic .

My father's company was in huge debts and he thought that the only way he could stop the police from handcuffing him was to get his son married off to the son of a rich businessman.

And that's what he did .

Believe me , I was prepared beforehand to insult and criticize the boy so much ,that he will cry over to his Mama's lap and never come back .

But , no , he revealed to be a fucking sunshine who talked to me in such a manner , my own parents never did .

Despite finding a death stick between my chapped lips and my pale wrists full of tattoos , do you know what did he say ?!

"Oh my gosh ! Your tattoos are so cool ! Can you perhaps give me one too ? "

That fucker called my tattoos beautiful , which most people looked upon .

And I could feel butterflies in my stomach , even though he wasn't touching me .

How dare he ?!

The fucker looked up at my face , smiling softly .

His next words changing my life .

For the worse , now I think .

"My fiance is so handsome !"

Nobody called me average looking even , so , being called handsome was actually a far off dream .

But this bitch did .

I hate you !

Being the innocent boy , I was .

I cancelled all my plans to insult him .

I can never ever call names to that person .

And the conclusion ?

It was actually a love at first sight for the both of us , and I knew , that I was more than ready to spend the rest of my life with this sweet boy .

"I am Min Yoon Gi , it's a pleasure to meet you , beautiful "

Pleasure indeedo

" Likewise , I am Jeong Ho Seok ! But you can call me anything you want !"

" Sunshine it is "