• 17 •

"If I came back to you,

would you trust me fully?"

~~~~~

"Soobin."

The guy turned his head to the voice that called his name. It was night, Yeonjun just came back to the apartment. When he arrived, Soobin could sense the seriousness from the older's presence. Yeonjun said he wanted to talk with him, and it made Soobin nervous as fuck. The older gestured him to sit at the couch in the living room.

Yeonjun sighed before starting the conversation, "I went to the agency earlier, meeting Seokjin and Namjoon hyung," he said.

Soobin furrowed his eyebrows confused by that, but he just gave a nod to him, letting him to continue.

"I asked them about your problems," Soobin's breath hitched.

Yeonjun continued his sentence, "and I thought...they knew your reason you ran away..."

The younger bit his lip, his habit if he was nervous. He thought that wasn't necessary for him to tell Namjoon and Seokjin the truth, but he didn't lie about his reason, he told them that he was fed up living with his dad's family, he just didn't tell them that he had an arranged married and a girl who obsessed with him, who abused him and forced him to shut up about that.

"I- I thought that wasn't necesarry to tell them, I thought she- she couldn't find me..."

Yeonjun sighed again, "it IS necesarry, Soobin. It's for your saf-"

"I don't wanna be anyone's burden, Yeonjun hyung."

Soobin cut him, tilted his head up, looking at the older with sad eyes.

"I don't wanna make someone to feel burden from my problems. That's my problems, and I should solve it-"

"Do you think that you just give anyone a burden if you tell your problems? Think that you could solve anything alone? That your problems don't make anyone concern of you? You don't need someone to help?"

Yeonjun couldn't help but blurted out everything on his head. Soobin bowed down again from the words.

"Is that what you want? Being selfish? You don't think about my feelings, don't you? Hearing that you've had arranged married with someone and you've been running away from something terrifying that could endanger your safety, hearing you'd been abused by your supposed-to-be future wife, do you think I'm fine with that? I AM freaking out, Soobin!"

The voice got higher and louder as Yeonjun blurted out. Soobin flinched when the older snapped him with a high pitch at the end of his words, almost like yelling to him. He was trembling by that, still looking down with thumbs fidgeting on his lap.

Yeonjun who realized what he did immediately tried to calm his self down, inhaled and exhaled deeply, walked and sat down to the side of the younger who looked terrified by his action earlier, hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry for scaring you. I'm so sorry," Yeonjun rubbed the younger's side as he hugged him from another side, his voice became soft again. He placed his nose on Soobin's hair and kissed his head lovingly, "I'm just...I don't wanna lose you again, I want to protect you, I want you to be happy."

The younger sobbed softly, trying his best to hold it in but the move on his shoulder was noticed by the other who hugged him.

"Oh, binnie, don't cry. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," Yeonjun now panicked, sounded concerned, he kissed the younger's head more and hugged him tighter, "I just wish that you could open up about this to the hyungs, so we could do something for you sooner..."

Yeonjun got a nod from the guy in his embrace, still sobbing and then said, "I-I'm sorry..."

"No, baby, it's okay. I'm sorry for my act earlier. I shouldn't do that. I'm sorry."

They kept on that position for a while, Soobin in the older's embrace while sobbing softly, and Yeonjun that hugged the younger tight while kissing his head tried to calm him down. The silence became comfortable and finally Soobin stopped his sobs. Yeonjun pulled himself from him, caressing the younger's cheeks who were so red and puffy, with pout lips and red eyes. The older brought himself closer to Soobin and placed a kiss on his forehead slightly before speaking,

"I talked with the hyungs, Seokjin hyung said he've had offered you for being a model at agency, is that true?"

Soobin tensed a little, but he couldn't hide anything anymore now, so he just nodded agreeing.

"I talked to them about your story, asked them how to help-"

"No, hyung, I-"

Yeonjun's gaze became dark and intimidating, looking at the younger intensely, "it's NECESSARY and you can't stop me," he said, more like a command.

The younger gulped, nodded again, like an obedient puppy he was to Yeonjun.

"Yeah, and they said you should be a model at agency, so she can't get closer to you easily, agency can help protecting you. Don't you wanna be a model, binnie? You told me you want to be when we were still at high school."

Soobin stunned, left the older hanging for a minute. He do wanted to be a model, he said that when he was at high school, and he still want to. But now, is that really necessary? Is he really should be a model now? He refused back then because he needed to take care of his mom. Now, there was no reason for him to not take the chance, and if it could make him safer from that girl...why not?

By that much of thinking, he finally gave a nod to Yeonjun, saying,

"I'll think about it..."

----------

OMG this get interesting to write, and i cant wait to bring the antagonist(s) but it will be out around 3 chaps more from now.

aaannddd i've been thinking about making another yeonbin ff, mature one because it containts some sensitive things like suicidal attempt, blood, etc. It's a fantasy book, about grim reaper and human (could you guess who is what XD) so is there someone who interested for that?

 It's a fantasy book, about grim reaper and human (could you guess who is what XD) so is there someone who interested for that?

But i still wanna write it anyway i have a plot already HAHAHA XD

That's it! Thank you again, see you on the next chap, stay healthy and stay safe ily <3