• 35 • 마지막

"If I ain't got you with me,

would this can be called 'life' again?"

~~~~•

"Hyung, you remember that tomorrow is your debut anniversary, right?"

It was 11 PM, almost midnight, and there were Yeonjun and Soobin, layed down on the bed, cuddling. Since their day was full with work, this was their routine every night, they said it was for recharging.

Yeonjun, who embraced the other one in his arms while his nose smelling the hair, nodded.

"Of course, tomorrow is our anniversary too."

Soobin pulled out from the older, "that means you have to celebrate your debut anniversary too, hyung!" He furrowed his eyebrows while pouting.

For your information, readers, since the live that brought their relationship back, they were all over the internet. The couple who publicly announced that they were not heterosexual. It was still taboo in their country, so much comments for them, good and of course bad ones. But they didn't care, it was their relationship after all. And they were really glad that many of their fans supporting them, even made a ship named 'Yeonbin' for them, taking first letter of Yeonjun (his stage name was Daniel Choi) and last letter of Soobin. The power of Yeonbin love.

When Yeonjun did a comeback last month, he still received a lot of loves from his fans, and he thought maybe his fans were increasing since he publicly said dating with a new famous model from the same agency. The album filled with a love songs that of course telling about Soobin and the singer admitted it. Fans couldn't get any crazier, and the rumour about him using drugs just vanished like that with his success.

While Soobin now, became a new succesful model. Sometimes he got a photoshoot along with Yeonjun, you know their love life just excites so much people and their chemistry was just too good. With a big help from Yoon's Company, or we should say the parents of the girl who obsessed with him and made his life miserable, Soobin now was a famous model all over the country, even more. He got a job from another country a few times, and it was great. He never met Yoon Chaerim again, her parents said that they already sent her to America with Kai, which sometimes contacted with him. Soobin still cared for Chaerim but that's all, he never had a feeling for her.

When Yeonjun looked at the pout the younger showing, he immediately got closer to him and peck the lips, got Soobin off guard and surprised, widened his eyes then smacked the older's chest not too hard because of shyness.

The older cooed at Soobin's flushed cheeks, "aww~ my baby is shy~" Yeonjun pinched his pink cheek and giggling. Then he sat up from his position, release his embrace from the younger.

"Because I want tomorrow for celebrating our anniversary only, then I will do the live now until midnight."

Soobin sighed, he watched the older who took his phone and the tripod for his phone. He placed that thing on the left side of the bed, "and you have to accompany me," he said, more like a command.

The younger surprised, "what? in this room?!" he widened his eyes looking at Yeonjun. The older finished the preparation, and pulled Soobin to get up from his position, took him to sit beside him on the bed in front of the camera. He clicked on the live button and then position himself slightly behind the younger, hugged his waist. The viewers increased immediately as soon as the live started.

"Look what time is it binnie," Yeonjun asked the younger while the live just started, some of his fans already screaming on the comment because of the sudden live and the view that had been offered to them.