Chapter 9.

*new text*

From: Chelsea

 Party tonight @Claire’s

Bring bathing suit... and Collin;)

I smiled to myself. I sent her back a winky face and told her I'd be there. Then I sent a quick text to Collin asking him to go with me and he said he would. This was going to be fun.

 ~~~~~~ LATER THAT NIGHT ~~~~~~~

Collin said he would be here soon. I was up in my room finishing getting ready. I had a black floral strapless bikini (the flowers were pink! with matching bottoms). Over top I had a pair of shirt white shorts and a pink loose tank top that said "LOVE" (the shirt only wet to my belly button.). I ran my hands through my hair and smiled in approval. I put on a light layer of pink gloss on my lips and smiled. I heard a soft tap on the front door and ran down the stairs. I opened the door to see Collin in a pair of black and red shorts and a white muscle shirt on.

I smiled. And he pulled me into his arms. I locked the door and climbed into his car. He sat beside me and gave me a this-is-going-to-be-fun smile. It took us only a few minutes to drive to Claire’s house. We parked a little down the street. I climbed out of his car and he grabbed my hand. We walked to Claire’s house. I could hear the music blaring from outside. We didn't bother knocking... it was a party and Claire was my best friend. As soon as we walked in we were greeted by lots of people. The party was in full swing and no doubt the alcohol had been passed around.

I got offered the bottle several times but declined. The house was packed and most of them were drunk. We went into the back, where the in ground pool was. Less people were drunk out there and I knew more people. "Heeeeeeyyyyy." Chelsea slurred stumbling over to us clearly drunk out of her mind. "Hey chels." I said steadying her. She looked around a bit confused "where's you drink?" she asked. "Don’t got one." I stated. "Well get one gurl!!!" she practically screamed.

No. I thought mentally. No, no, no, NO! No way was I going to even touch alcohol. She stumbled off when she saw some guy. That’s just chels. Collin left me with a few sober friends and was pulled away by his almost sober friends. I laughed as I saw him with his buddies. He really was adorable. After a while they convinced me into going swimming with them. I pulled off my shorts than my shirt. I was standing by the outside of the pool when someone picked me up and threw me in the pool.

I screamed playfully as the guy flung me into the water. I wiled the water out of my eyes to see who the thrower was. My eyes scanned the outside of the pool. My eyes locked on Collin who had a goofy grin plastered on his face. He was crouched down on one knee looking at me. I shook my head at him and walked over to wear he was. He had lost his shirt since the last time I had seen him. I lifted myself up and sat on the sidewalk next to him. I pushed the wet hair out of my face and attempted to push him back in the water. But failed miserably. He laughed at my attempt and pushed me in again.

I shook my head. That was what the pool was mainly used for at Claire’s parties, every now and then some girl will be thrown in. sometimes you hope it's you and other times you don't. I climbed out of the pool and wrapped my arms around him, I really didn't want to be thrown in again. He laughed at me practically clinging to him. One of his friends threw me a towel and I wrapped it around my body. A few seconds later the towel was ripped from platoons my body and replaced with Collins arms. "Isn’t it my job to keep you warm?" he whispered into my ear. I bit my lip. I met his eyes, still biting my lip. I shrugged my shoulders "is it?" a smile spread across his face and he leaned in to kiss me but I ducked out of the way. "What!?" he asked with a look of confusion was on his face.

A mischievous smile spread across my face. "That was for throwing me in the pool!" I said slipping out of his grip and darted away from him. Obviously he was stronger than me and I didn't want to go into the pool again. I made a trip around the pool and grabbed my clothes. I was pretty much dry now (bathing suit and all) and slipped into my shorts. I was about to put my shirt on when his arms circled around me. "Nice try." he whispered into ear. I took in a breath of surprise when I realized he had caught me. I spun around so I was facing him. "Can I have my kiss now?" he asked.

I shook my head "nope!" "Whyyyyy!!?!?!?!?" he whined. I smiled at him. "Maybe... just on the cheek." I said quietly. I leaned up on my tip toes to press my lips to his cheek. At the last second he turned his head so our lips met. He moved his arms from holding me captive to being around my waist. He deepened the kiss a little and pulled me closer to his body. I pulled back and folded my arms across my chest pretending to be mad. "What is it baby?" he asked turning my chin so I was facing him.

"So much for the cheek!" I said matter of factly. "Don’t pretend you didn't like it!" he protested. I smiled and shook my head.  The party got out of hand quick. And that was when Collin and I left. We were probably the only sober ones left. Majority of the party couldn't even stand up right, not to mention they were starting to get aggressive. The party was so drunk they probably wouldn't remember what happened! I really was exhausted. We had been partying for a good 3 or 4 hours. The car ride home was kind of quiet. He pulled into the drive way and walked to the door with me.

"Will you stay for a while?" I asked noticing that my mom wasn't home. He nodded and followed me into the house. I told him one second and ran upstairs to change out of my bathing suit. I put the pair of white shorts back on and slipped on a tight fitted tank top. I came down the stairs and saw him sitting on the couch with his eyes closed. I sat next to him with my knees gently lying in his lap. He opened his eyes and looked down at me. I smiled sweetly at him. I turned the t.v. on but neither of us were really interested. I was studying his face while he was watching the t.v. , when my eyes reached his lips my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't bring myself to look away. He looked over at me and smiled. "What babe?" he asked. My cheeks heated up a bit.

"Nothing." I mumbled looking away. He chuckled softly and shook his head. A few minutes later I felt myself starring at his lips again. He looked at me and sighed as I turned away to hide what I had been doing. He softly pulled my face towards his and placed his lips on mine. We both pulled back to take a breath. I bit my lip thinking of what had happened. I looked back at him. I sat up and straddled him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He softly wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled me closer to his and slammed his lips to mine. His lips moved against mine. I was completely lost in the moment. His tongue traced my lower lip asking for entrance. I smiled and opened my mouth just enough for his tongue to slip in. our tongues battled for dominance and it the end he won. After a while we ran out of breath. I changed from straddling him to sitting his lap. I rested my head on his shoulder while my heart sped out of control. He really was my everything. I leaned up and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. This moment truly was perfect<3

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

AWWWWWWWW:')

so cute arent they!?

alrighty!!!! i wasnt going to update but i rpomised osme one i would!!!:) so here it is!!!! this was sort of a filler chapter so if you found no point to it except the last part... i get where your coming from!!! so aria and collin are taking things pretty serious!!!!!!!!!!

akjhskjdbfisbdf there so cute<3

have  greeeeeat dayyyy:))

comment, vote, and fan me plllllleeeeaaaassee!!!!!<3