THERE IS NO POINT IN DENYING THIS

"Hey." Niall answered Louis call; he wasn't really happy; for once it was Louis who felt that Niall was pissed.

"Yes, I am fine. Just annoyed about this stupid counselling assignment." Niall wasn't really lying; he was annoyed; and it had to be something with the assignment.

"It's fine, Louis! Really." Niall had never, even before they started to date, called Louis by his name, when it's just two of them talking.

"You wanted to tell me something?" Niall interrupted Louis rant and listened as the older boy sighed. Niall listened to what Louis had to say and it made him happy; but he wished to feel happier.

"Sure. I will tell him that I need a free house for this weekend." Niall smiled; this time genuinely; Harry confused him; he just needed his fiancé back; that's it.

"Bye. Love you too." Niall ended the call and started to walk down to the kitchen; he pressed his phone to his ear and tried to call Harry; surprised when he heard his phone ringing from the kitchen.

"No need to call me when I am here." Harry shouted and Niall followed his voice to the kitchen.

"Sorry, didn't think that you would be here." Niall mumbled and looked around the kitchen. "Where is Liam?"

"He went away; just wanted to check on you." Harry said and smiled; a little smile; but this time genuine.

"Oh, ok. Listen, Harry, I need to ask you som-" Harry shushed Niall and quickly ran up to him; he grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the kitchen island.

"We have a supper to make; together." Niall looked at Harry confused and then remembered that they both broke the rule of their contract.

"Sure. What are we making?" Niall asked Harry as he looked at the kitchen island; a big book of recipes laying on it.

"I thought that we could just randomly open a page and cook what's on it." Harry said kinda shyly; he never was shy.

Niall nodded in excitement and totally forgot about what he needed to talk about with Harry. He took the book and flipped through the pages; waiting for Harry to say stop; but he didn't talk; he put his hand on top of Niall's and made his fingers stop the scrolling; small sparks erupting from their touch.

They looked at their hands; and quickly moved further away from each other. Niall opened the page that his and Harry's fingers landed on and put it on the table.

"A sponge cake. Interesting." Harry said as he looked at the recepie; he had never had a sponge cake; it really looked like a sponge with some powder sugar and berries on top of it.

"Have you ever made one?" Niall asked Harry as he looked at the ingredients; eggs; milk; flour.....

"Does it look like I have?" Harry crossed his arms over his chest and looked at Niall; Niall chuckled and walked towards the fridge.

"It doesn't, but who knows." Niall took out some of the necessary ingredients and turned around to face Harry. "Maybe your secret identity is worlds best sponge cake baker!"

They laughed and didn't stop laughing for quite some time; Jon Bellion playing in the background and two grown man baking a cake; or a biscuit; that was more of a biscuit then a sponge cake. But they didn't care; they laughed and threw around some flour; Harry's curls were tinged with white flour and Niall's black shirt had specks of white. One or few bottles of wine corked open and standing empty.

When Harry put the cake in the oven, he cleaned some imaginary sweat away from his forehead and turned around to see a messy Niall sitting on the counter; he was giggling and swinging his legs while his hands were holding his body up from behind; palms pressed against the cold surface of the very expensive marble counter top; his back almost pressed against the wall.

Harry slowly walked over and pressed his flour covered hands on Niall's cheeks; the younger lad started to giggle even more; Harry smiled at Niall with a found smile; his fingers feeling at home against Niall's skin. He blew some air on Niall's face. Niall's eyes closed and opened up again to see Harry's face extremely close to his.

"Has anybody ever told you that your eyes are mesmerising?" Harry whispered slowly; watching how Niall's pupils changed from quite big to a lot more smaller. Niall slowly shook his head 'no'.

"Niall, your eyes are mesmerising." Harry's raspy voice sounded even more deep as he felt his heart beating strongly against his ribcage.

Niall's mouth fell open, but no sound came out. He felt Harry's fingers press harder against his cheeks; his thumbs caressing his cheekbones.

"H-Has anybody ever told you that your lips are very inviting?" Harry whispered very quietly; his face moving closer and his hands sliding down until his thumbs were next to Niall's mouth and one of them was grazing the bottom lip ever so lightly.

Niall felt an urge to move forward and taste how Harry's lips would taste with all the flour on top of them; without thinking long he started to lean in until their noses bumped and Niall sobered up a bit; Louis.

"Stop." Niall whispered so quietly that Harry almost missed it; but he didn't; he heard it and all of a sudden he realised what he was doing; he fumbled backwards and hit the kitchen island; his body trembling.

"I-I-I" Harry couldn't form a sentence; he was shaking; because he was well aware about what he wanted to do right now; he wanted to kiss Niall; he really wanted to feel his lips on Niall's.

"It's ok." Niall jumped off the counter; his steps a bit wobbly from all the wine that he had drank.

"No, no! You are doing this to me!" Harry screamed at Niall and with a swift motion he threw everything off the island; utensils and plates flying and breaking; food making a mess. Harry was lost and angry, and he wanted to show it.

"D-doing what?" Niall stuttered as he watched the curly lad pace around the kitchen; his slippers cracking the pieces of broken plates underneath them.

"T-This! All of this!" Harry was motioning between him and Niall; hot tears spilling over his cheeks; god he was confused; he was so damn confused.

"I-I don't get it Harry. Please calm down and let's talk about it." Niall jumped off the counter and tried to slowly approach Harry; also trying to avoid the mess on the floor.

"No, no! Don't come near me." Harry shook his head no and started to move backwards as Niall tried to come near him.

"Harry, I just want to help you." Niall said truthfully; he had a soft spot for the hot asshole; he didn't really want to show it, but he was very worried about him right now.

Harry shook his head no and just turned around and ran; he ran through the dinning room and into a small corridor. His slippers left stains of dirt. He tossed them off at the door and put his fancy shoes on; he didn't even look back as he opened the door and ran to his car.

It was three days ago; and Niall was getting worried. He had tried to contact Harry; but he didn't answer until his phone was blocked; He asked Liam about him; but the Wolverhampton boy truthfully didn't know what to say.

Niall was pacing around the massive library that was situated next to the office in which he and Harry signed the damn contract; that Niall thinks is a load of bullshit, because they have broken so many rules already.

Doorbell ringing brought Niall out of his day dreams as he sprinted down to the main door; he made sure to lock all the doors; so when Harry comes back; He can confront him straight on. As he raced down the mansion and down the stairs; his head was spinning and heart was trembling.

He opened the door as fast as he could and swung it open; he was surprised to find lips on his own just a second later.