ALL THEM BUTTERFLIES🦋

"I need a good marketing team." Sierra said while laying on Harry's chest. She was drawing small circles on his chest and talking about her business idea.

"Why don't you just use Instagram?" Harry wasn't really interested in Sierra; all that he could think of was the drunken kiss that he shared with Niall; and the fact that he didn't fucking remember it.

"It's to little. I want to make my clothing line big." Sierra sat up and crawled on top of Harry; startling him. "Now that we will be married; and I will be Sierra Styles; it's the best name for a fashion line."

Sierra smiled and leaned down; placing her lips on Harry's; he kissed her back and closed his eyes; imagining that it was Niall that was on top of him and kissing him; grinding on his dick and moaning his name.

"Then find a marketing team that you like; wherever on earth they are and I will take care of the financial side." Harry said against Sierras lips and hoped that she would just want to go to bed; nothing more or less; just sleep.

"I actually have found one of the best new marketing teams, but they are situated in Ireland. Would it be ok if I traveled there for few days?" Sierra asked innocently; Harry actually didn't feel that bad about cheating; because he was pretty sure that Sierra used him for his wealth; but he also needed her; he needed to find a way to make Niall jealous; because Niall must like him; if he didn't like him; he wouldn't kiss him while he was drunk; drunk state; sober thoughts and actions, right?

"Sure. You can go tomorrow; if you want. Take some girlfriends with you." Harry said with a smile and sighed in relieve when Sierra jumped off of him and wen into the closet to pack for the trip.

Harry turned to his side and started to think about Niall; that was all that he could think about. And now he would have at least a week of Sierra being gone; maybe he should take Niall to a two day date and get him a bit drunk and snog the living shit out of him?

Just a thought.

Niall paced around his small room; he didn't know what to wear and he didn't know why he cared so much; Harry asked him to pack a overnight bag and that scared him. Why did he need an overnight bag? Did he plan on spending night with Niall? That is so not going to happen. Niall laughed and shook his head no.

"No. Nop. Not gonna happen." Niall spoke to himself as he got ready. Altho he said no to a thought of spending the night with Harry; he did take an extra long shower; he groomed his body and used his best skin care things; he made his hair the best way he could and chose something that screamed I am not trying; yet I look hot.

(To be honest; everything looks good on Niall

(To be honest; everything looks good on Niall.)

When the time was almost right; Niall was already pacing around his room; he felt weird. Ever since their "date" Harry was acting weird; well he is weird usually; but now he was a new kind of weird.