03

"Here", Dew said softly and hands Win a piece of paper which had his subjects and his time table.

"Oh we have Bio, Thai and Math together. That's pretty cool. Have you decided which club you want to join?", Win asked Dew.

"I was thinking of joining the photography club"

"Oh! My b-... bestfriend is in that club, he really loves it there. I think that's a good idea", Win explain but Off turned around and glared at Win which he completely ignored. He knew why he did that. The two boys had to stop talking now as the classes were about to begin soon.

"Why didn't you tell him that your boyfriend was in that club?", Off asked Win when they had to move to their Chemistry class.

"He's new, I didn't know that I had to tell him all that already come on"

"But still you know. Best friend? Jeez"

"Get over it"

"Get over what", a deep voice said from behind the two boys who were bickering. It was Bright. Chemistry was the only class Bright and Win had together so Off decided to partner with someone else so that the couple could be together.

"Nothing, he's crazy"

"It's not too late to leave his dumb ass", Bright said as he sat down next to Win. Win just shook his head, knowing the Bright didn't really mean that. He liked to tease him though at times he did find his best friend extremely annoying.

"So did you miss me?", Win asked, placing his on his hand and looking at Bright.

"Sure I did"

"I can feel the sarcasm Bright. And to think that you actually love me", Win scoffed dramatically which made Bright roll his eyes. He never showed affection to Win in public. Well even when they are alone the most he would do is pat Win's head or hug his shoulders. He was new to all of this and Win just loved to tease him.

"Okay everyone settle down", the chemistry teacher said as he walked in. "I'm Tay and I'm your temporary-new chemistry teacher", the man said. He seemed a little too young to be a teacher, the students wondered why he was a temporary teacher though.

"We sure have a lot of new comers this year huh?", Win said to himself.

"Oh yeah, how's the new kid", Bright asked as he had heard Win earlier.

"Oh he seems pretty chill. He sits next to me!! And he may join the photography club as well, I'll introduce him to you today during lunch"

"Sure. Don't get to close okay?", Bright joked

"Or what?"

"Hmm, I guess it wouldn't be a problem, I can get rid of you"

"So mean", Win sulked and pouted which made Bright's heart melt and his hands automatically went on to patting his partner's head.

"Okay that's cute and all, but can we do that after class please?", Tay said from the front of the class to the boys at the back who were now all red with embarrassment. Off began hooting and cheering while the others in the class were giggling like crazy.

Damn you~