12

"I was thinking of starting an Instagram page for our club. You all can post your pictures taken for the assignments here. Wouldn't that be nice?", The photography head asked the club members.

"I was literally going to suggest that. It will bring a lot of exposure for the club as well", Top added.

"What do you say president?", The head asked, facing Bright along with the other members.

"I think that's a good idea, but the account must be handled by you only. I don't think it's a good idea for all of us to have access to it since it may class and all that", Bright explained and all the students agreed.

"How about you and me. Since you're the president you can help me out as well and you will definitely know how to use social media much better than me"

"Sure"

"Then it's settled, we can start posting your assignment pictures of this month to kick off with the page", the head said and the students cheered. Bright was asked to transfer all the pictures from the drive in the computer to his phone so that he could post the pictures easily when the page was made.

"This is going to be the first official page by any club in our school. That's nice", Off exclaimed as he heard the news.

"So any random person can see these pictures is it?", Win asked

"Yeah, in a way that's good for us. Not trying to get our hopes up or anything, but I think that it will be good for us since it will be associated with our school and a lot of universities may check these pictures out and approach us if they want to. It would be a great exposure for us don't you think?", Luke explained. It made sense now.

"I can't wait to see all the pictures!", Win said, hyping the boys up, but he was mainly curious about someone in particular.

"Win you'll have to go home on your own today since I have to stay back here with Luke for our Social Science class. I hope you don't mind", Bright told Win just before they went back to their classes after lunch.

"Of course I don't mind, don't be crazy", Win laughed and waved at his partner before entering his class.