33

"VOGUE?!", Luke and Off said together when they heard the news from Dew.

"Keep it down you two!", Win pleaded and stuffed his lunch in Off's mouth, not that it would actually stop him from blabbering. But anything to shut him up for a while.

"I'm so glad you guys agreed to do this. For the first time ever, complete newbies for Vogue!", Dew exclaimed with his usual energetic smile.

"I just hope the shoot won't clash with my football match"

"Don't worry, I'll handle the dates"

"Okay, anyway I gotta go now. I have my training session now. See you in class", Win said and ran off to the field. He still had 20 minutes for the actual session to begin, but Win being the hardworking boy that he is decided to go early and warm up to have a head start. He went to the locker room and changed to his football shorts and T-shirt, quickly put on his boots and went out to run few rounds around the ground.

When he was done with his fifth round he saw someone approaching him in the ground.

"I didn't see you at the cafeteria"

"Practice... sorry", Win told his partner who had come by, panting in between his words.

"Did you eat something?"

"Yeah I had a sandwich"

"That's not enough especially if you're going to be playing right now"

"I need extra time. I can have something when we're walking back home after class"

"Alright", Bright said and walked towards the bleachers and sat down.

"You aren't going back to eat?"

"I already ate. I want to be here with you till the bell rings. You can keep running"

Win smiled at Bright and went back to running a few more rounds while Bright watched and took a few pictures as well for his personal collection.

"So the quarter finals match will be held next week, on Monday. That's exactly one week from today. I'm sure you all know the final line up. Don't over work yourself. Don't get injured. Practice well though", the coach told the players after their one hour session. Win felt great, being back on the field and not just training his juniors.

"Metawin, do you think you can come early morning for the next few days for extra practice?", one of the other senior team players, Saint, asked Win.

"Yeah sure. What time?"

"Around 6:30. So we'll have a one hour session and at 7:30 we can change and get back in time for the morning assembly"

"Done"

"So that's like 2 training sessions in a day?", Chimon asked them, overhearing their conversation.

"Haha, last year we had practiced for almost 4 hours everyday. This is just the beginning kiddo", New, from the senior team told Chimon and patted his shoulder before everyone dispersed and changed back to their school uniforms for their classes.

"So I don't think I'll be able to walk with you in the mornings", Win said, sulking as he and Bright were walking back home together, munching on some chips they got from 7/11.

"Why not? I'll come with you at 6:30"

"There's no way in hell I'm gonna let you wake up that early just to walk with me and do nothing there. That is just cruel"

"Who says I won't be doing anything. I can take pictures or maybe study or just simply look at you play. I can keep myself occupied"

"Are you sure about that?"

"One hundred percent"