Caught and Confession | Deku x Male!Reader Lemon

Edited
🍋 This is a lemon 🍋🔞
🔞🍋 Skip this chapter if you're not comfortable reading lemons 🍋🔞

Today was an average day for the students at UA, uneventful as expected from the previous events. The Nomu's had gotten into UA and everyone in class 1-A was dismissed for the day. There was one particular student whose name was Y/N (your name). He wanted to comfort as many of his fellow students as he could, he had been up since 7 in the morning trying to talk to as many as the students from his class as an attempt to comfort them.

It was now around mid-afternoon and all that was left for the young boy was a green-haired boy who had gained feelings for. His name being Izuku Midoriya, hero name Deku. Y/N walked up to Midoriya's door and knocked in hope that someone would be home. A few seconds passed and Y/N sighed and was about to turn around to head back to the comfort of his home but was suddenly stopped when the door opened. Y/N turned around and looked at who had opened the door, to his surprise is was not Izuku but instead there stood his mother, Mrs. Midoriya.

"O-oh hello there!" Mrs. Midoriya said as she had a comforting smile on her features.

"Hey Mrs. Midoriya, I was wondering... is Izuku home?" Y/N replied as he returned the mother's smile.

"Mhm! He's in his room, please go on and head inside. I need to go shopping for some groceries." Mrs. Midoriya said as she stepped aside letting the young boy inside her home.

"Okay, thank you Mrs. Midoriya, and be safe out there!" Y/N said as he entered closing the door behind the mother.

Y/N took off his shoes and left them at the door and went in looking for the green-haired male. He searched through the rooms leaving Izuku's room unchecked as a last resort. He neared the bedroom door and raised his fist about to knock but before he knocked he heard quiet noises being heard on the other side of the door.

FIRST-PERSON POV

I raised my hand to the door to knock but was stopped by hearing Izuku call out my name.

"Y-Y/N.." Deku called out my name once more and soon after I felt the heat rising my face.

Without thinking I reached to the doorknob and slowly opened the door peaking inside only to see Deku with his cock in his hand and he stroked it upwards and back down. I stood there staring as Deku repeatedly stroked his length in pleasure. I gasped loudly as my face turned a bright shade of red. Deku turned around to face me soon after realizing who I was.

"S-sorry for interrupting!" I yelled out as I quickly went to close the door only to be stopped by a foot in the doorway.

"You weren't meant to see that Y/N.. but since you're here you might as well help me finish up," Deku told me as he smirked heat rising to my face once more.

My words caught up in my throat leaving me unable to speak. My mind raced with one thought running over and over.

'Deku liked me?!'

I was soon snapped out of my thoughts as Deku grabbed me by the collar of my shirt closing the door behind me locking it as he pushed me against the door. He put his leg between my legs and breathed on my neck making me shiver slightly.

"I-I.." I tried to say but was unable to speak anything as I had become a blushing mess due to how close Deku was to me.

"S-since w-when did you like me D-Deku..?" I managed to say but in a low and quiet voice.

"Since I first laid eyes on you Y/N.." Deku looked at me but I quickly looked away as to ignore his lustful gaze.

In doing so I slightly angered Deku he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him looking at his eyes. He glanced down at my lips and back to my eyes as if asking for permission. I nodded with my mouth agape slightly as Deku got closer closing the space between our lips. The kiss was long and passionate, we continued to kiss until we had to break apart for air. I panted slightly as I took in the air I looked at Deku as he neared my neck. He placed a light kiss on my neck and looked up towards my face.