Morning Person | Bakugo x Reader

I do not own the song and the image, credit for the video and image credit goes to their creators.

Edited

Third Person POV:

It was a cool Saturday morning as silent, as could be in Musutafu all that could be heard from this quiet town, was some snoring but in a certain household, things were getting noisy already. The noise was coming from a very well-known household in this town that is the Bakugo household.

"Where do you think you're going?!"

"i'mI'mING OUT YOU OLD HAG!"

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! I PUT YOU IN THIS WORLD I CAN TAKE YOU OUT!"

"LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!"

"KATSUKI BAKUGO YOU ARE NOT LEAVING THIS HOUSEHOLD UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"

"I'm GOING WITH Y/N IDIOT!"

"Why didn't you just say so? You can go as soon as you clean your room."

The young ash-blond-haired teenager grumbled under his breath released a few cuss words but accepted what his mother had said. He smoothly slipped his hands in his front pockets and walked upstairs towards his room as his mother crossed her arms over her chest and smirked in victory. While Bakugo made his way into his bedroom to clean up the mess that was there his mind began to think of a very special someone.

Meanwhile, in a different household,  a couple of blocks down from this house was a sleepy house where everyone was fast asleep. Within the house, a young h haired girl was sleeping comfortably on a bed wrapped up in an f/c blanket with a few streaks of sunlight entering her room windows. Quiet snores were heard erupting from the girl as she laid face down on her bed with a leg sticking out from under her blanket. The girl continued to sleep peacefully as an older woman with h/c hair made her way down the hallway passing the rooms with light footsteps that could hardly be heard.

Sighing quietly having made it past the rooms the older woman made her way downstairs heading to the kitchen as she arrived at the main floor. As silent as possible, the woman set some water to boil leaning on the counter waiting for the water to boil. A silent minute or two passed before the woman reached to get a cup pouring some water in the cup mixing in all the necessities for coffee. Half a cup of milk, 1 tablespoon of instant coffee, and 2 spoons of sugar. Taking a sip of the coffee the woman hummed slightly as she grabbed some cookies having a seat at the table enjoying the silence taking place at the moment.

~ Time Skip ~

Bakugo sighed in relief as he finally managed to escape his household along with his mother's orders. Quickly he ran around the block and looked around making sure his mother was nowhere in sight. After making sure his mother was nowhere in sight the ash-blonde pulled out his phone checking the time; the time reading 11:04. He mumbled a few cuss words as he fixed his hair through the reflection of his phone ensuring he looked presentable enough to show his face around his girlfriend.

After a minute of styling his hair, he smiled slightly putting his phone away in his pocket, continuing to the familiar path to his girlfriend. Within minutes he came to face a gate with the last name L/N on a sign to the right of the door just above a mailbox. He pushed the button that was beneath a small camera and waiting for someone to welcome him in. Bakugo moved his face closer to the camera looking into it in almost a glaring manner as he waited for someone to open to welcome him into the home. Within seconds a female voice was heard.