07

lemme stop playin wit y'all folks 😏

Beyoncé | December 5
Manhattan , New York

"Beyoncé! I am talking to you!" Diamonté yelled, she snapped her fingers in my face.

"Huh? What happened?"

"Were you even listening? We were having a very important conversation. What you over there thinking about?" She squinted her eyes at me.

I looked over at Seven who was sitting next to me and shook my head. "Nothing, I'm just everywhere today, I don't feel well."

Over the last few days, Seven and Diamonté were cool adjacent. They were only cool when I was around and they never really spoke to each other. More like at each other. But it was very passive aggressive. Neither of them just knew how to be fucking nice, like it's not that hard, it really isn't.

"What's wrong my baby?" Seven asked me.

I cuddled into her, letting her wrap her arms around me. I lifted my head and kissed her. It was soft but long making Di pretend to gag.

"Could y'all stop? Y'all do this shit every single day."

"She's my girlfriend." Seven said sarcastically.

"I'm just playing. Bey what's wrong with you?"

What was wrong was the fact that I was imagining fucking Ms. Maraj. She told me to come over that night and shit just went left for me. Since Seven was on punishment for getting expelled, it was my last time going over there for a minute so Seven would not leave me alone.

Fucking her was on my mind the entire night. She wasn't even speaking to me but she was walking around cleaning and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She knew what she was doing.

"There's just a lot on my mind."

"Seven I'm home, you know the drill!" I heard Ms. Maraj yell.

Seven rolled her eyes and looked between the 2 of us. Di fake gasped and got our stuff. She kissed my cheek. "See you in the car bestie."

Seven was about to get up but Diamonté skipped out of her bedroom, I kept her right where she was.

"I'm gon' kill her Beyoncé. She did that shit on purpose. She knows I don't like her kissing you or you kissing her."

"Come here baby." I kissed her again, getting her to shut up.

I laid her back on the bed continuing to kiss her. As soon as I was about to pull her pants off, I heard her mom clearing her throat.

Fuck.

I got off of her fast, we both looked at her.

"Y'all look like deer in headlights. Y'all having sex?"

"Ma no!"

"Beyoncé?"

"No ma'am."

"Well Seven isn't allowed to have guests right now."