15

Beyoncé | February 18
Manhattan , New York

"I'm bored, tell your suga mama to come get us." Diamonté whispered. I sucked my teeth. She'd been calling her that ever since she started buying me little shit. It wasn't even big so she can really stop calling her that. Plus, I don't give a fuck about her money, I just wanted the pussy. And that recommendation letter.

"Stop calling her that Di."

"No, didn't she buy you those expensive ass diamond earrings you wearing right now?"

"Birthday gift."

"It ain't yo birthday bitch, just say she wanted to buy them for you and keep it moving."

I rolled my eyes at her. When I went to fuck Nicki on Valentine's Day, I was mad at Seven and I took it out on her. That seemed to be what I was doing now. I get mad at Seven for lying straight to my face so I fuck her sister. 'Cause Seven was still acting like she wasn't doing shit wrong. Seven was trying to justify her lies with more fucking lies. That shit pissed me off 'cause she thought I wouldn't figure the shit out. Like I know you're lying dummy.

Diamonté and I were sitting in the back of this dumb ass class but unfortunately I actually had to pay attention. I kinda had to pass this class. It's my last credit. Di had all hers but they still made her come to classes for some reason. She could be done with school right now. It's 'cause she like me, that's what it is.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kiyanne walking down the hall.

Yes! Some excitement.

I shot my hand up in the air. "Can I go to the bathroom?"

Diamonté looked at me with her eyes narrowed. When the teacher told me yes, I blew a kiss at her and left. Kiyanne made her way into the bathroom and I followed.

She looked back at me from the sink and sucked her teeth.

I know Nicki told me not to but again, I couldn't help myself. I could understand if it was because they were friends but I had a feeling it was because Nicki wanted me to herself. So I'm doing what I want.

"Beyoncé what are you doing in here? Aren't you busy getting in trouble in classes?" She asked.

"I'm not a trouble maker, who even told you that?"

"Worry about yourself Beyoncé?"

I'd heard those words before... Nicki said those words. What the fuck kind of shit is this?

"I was just thinking about you." I said.

"No you weren't. You saw this fat ass walk across that door from your classroom."

"But I was thinking about you before that, I was going to send you a text message but shit, here you are."

"You wanna fuck? Is that what it is?" She shut the door of the bathroom, locking it. She walked up to me until I was on the wall. "Do you wanna fuck me Beyoncé?"

Again? Yes. Right now? Yes. Here? Hell no.

"Not in this nasty ass bathroom I don't."