18

i just feel like y'all wanna be wit me && all of you that are old enough , i wanna be wit you too bae❤️. purrrr.

Beyoncé | May 21
Manhattan , New York

"Aight that's enough! Relax!" Kiyanne yelled and she pulled Seven off of Nicki but Seven smacked the shit outta her as soon as she did.

"Don't touch me bitch! I know you fucking her too!"

Kiyanne dropped her out of her arms then looked up at my mom. "I don't mean to disrespect your home ma'am but it's 'bout to get fucked up. I'll pay for whatever's broken." Her and Seven started throwing punches like it was nothing. Blood was spewing everywhere and they weren't stopping.

"Beyoncé get her!"

"Uhm fuck no, white boy you get her, ain't that yo girl?" I pushed him over there.

I'd only got hit once but I knew it was over for me as soon as she got up. I didn't wanna put my hands on Seven but if it came to that then that's what it is. I'm not just gon' let her hit me.

Seven was choking Kiyanne so hard her face was turning blue. Since white boy wasn't doing shit, I snatched her off causing her to fall down to the floor. She got back up, charging at me.

Nobody stopped her, we got to fighting. I couldn't lie she was fucking me up. Seven's been fighting since she was little. The girl had a major anger issue. But my punches connected definitely. Once I got a clean shot to her face she stopped hitting me and bent over to hold her eye.

"I fucking hate you bitch! I told you what happened between me and my mom so you went and helped her do it to me?"

I didn't say anything. None of this was my place to tell her.

Kiyanne on the other hand sucked her teeth. I could see Nicki telling her not to say anything but she was not listening. "Tell it like it is Seven, you fucked your sister's man and she beat your ass for it."

"Sister?" Seven furrowed her eyebrows.

"Ahhh shit." Di had her hand on her forehead.

"Oh I ain't mea-"

"Ma what is she talking about?" Seven looked up at Nicki with tears in her eyes.

I didn't know what to feel nor what to say. I was sitting on the floor next to Seven just as busted as she was. I knew this was gon' blow up but why ain't nobody tell me Kiyanne was their sister too?

See this is why I said I was done with these broads. It was always some unknown information somebody was hiding from SOMEBODY.

"Ma!"

"Stop yelling at me Seven."

"Then tell me what's going on, what is she talking about? She's your sister, why is she saying I am?"

"Are we interrupting?" Mama whispered in my ear.

I looked up at her then let her help me up off of the floor. "Girl they in our house."

"Baby your face."

"Somebody tell me what's going on!"