39.

third person.

"you like it?" the boy asked from the passenger seat of their new car. his hand resting on her thigh as she focused on the road. she mumbled back a yes, "i'm glad you like." smiling at her. she looked over at him.

"how do i put this thing on autopilot?" corbyn pressed a few buttons on the tablet. "is it on."

he said yes pressing some more buttons. she looked over at the boy taking her foot off the gas and her hands off the wheel. "why so smiley."

"just thinking about my future with you and baby b." presley soon had a smile on her face leaning over and leaving a kiss on his lips. "i love you presley. like a lot!"

"and i love you way more." presley said looking back to the road.

"hey babe guess what?" looking back to him mumbling a what. "only 9 weeks and then we will have a baby."

"i'm like getting more and more nervous, what if we're terrible parents and don't give the baby enough attention." the girl said as her knee started bouncing slightly.

"presley you are going to be the best mom, okay. you're little brother loves you like a mother. please don't get worked up about this." she nodded looking into his eyes as he rubbing his thumb along her hands. "please believe when i say, you are going to be a great mother." she nodded once again before corbyn leaned in giving her a kiss.

"okay now lets go back home and we can make cookies or something." corbyn suggested getting a nod and driving the car back home.

the two walked into presley's house to see three packages sitting in front of the door, with corbyn's name on them. "why did your package come here?" she furrowed picking one up.

"because its for the baby." she gave him a questioned look handing him the third package as he started opening two of them.

revealing two nike boxes that were baby size. "two pairs?" presley asked looking at him.

"yup," he said opening the boxes to reveal two different pairs of air force 1s a white pair and a white and black pair. "and look how adorable these socks are."

presley laughed at the boy as he set them all down on the chair. "the guys are coming over saturday if you want to go do something with the girls."

she nodded. "just set everything up and design it however you like." presley said to the boy. he smiled before wrapping his arms around her, presley's head leaning onto his chest. . rocking back and fourth the two stayed like that before presley looked up and pecked his lips.

"can we make cookies now?" she asked in an innocent voice.

"yes," he mumbled back to her letting his arms loosen around her and she walked over tot he stove turning it on.

she turned it on grabbing the pan and the pre-made mixture from the refrigerator. she sat them down as she got a pain on the side of her stomach. "presley what was that."

"it felt like a kick but way harder then normal." she said her hand still there.

"why don't you come sit down and i'll get you a glass of water. do you want a advil?" she shook her head no as he walked over to her wrapping an arm around her and guiding her to the couch.

"is it still continuing?" the boy asked her as he filled a glass of water.

"yes but its getting less and less painful." she replied, handing her the drink he sat down next to her. she took a sip. "i'll ask the doctor about it next week at the appointment." 

he shock his head yes before getting up to go make the cookies.

corbyn finished the cookies, presley taking the time to watch netflix and just relax. "carrying a baby is making me super tired, i'm getting old."

"presley you are literally only 20, you aren't getting old, speaking of, your birthday is like two weeks after the baby's due. june 12." she smiled to him nodding her head yes that he was correct.

corbyn took the last pan of cookies out, letting then sit and cool on the stove while he went back to sit with his girlfriend on the couch. presley immediately laying her head in his lap, his hands going to her hair running his fingers through the strands of her hair.

"go to sleep bubs." he said to her. within minutes light snores were coming from her mouth as corbyn changed the netflix show to one of his continue watching.

author's note

this ending sucked.

okay. bye. <33

love you!!!