ROLLING! CAMERA! ACTION!

The mighty Gandhara kingdom stands proud, having conquered innumerable provinces and wide swathe of territory under it's control.

Oozing with power, wealth and land, the vast expanse of territory was sub divided into five different clans- namely, Neer, Nilam, Neruppu, kaatru and Aagayam in respect to the five elements of nature (water, land, fire ,air and sky respectively).

Sat in these five thrones , the king elected Royal bloods, full of pride and wealth. The division was based on the power that each clan leader and their subjects possessed with respect to their natural element.For example, any werewolf irrespective of their rank from Neer clan (water) can summon power from surrounding water bodies and attack the opponent, only if they are trained enough for that.

True Royal blood werewolves consist only of the King of entire Gandhara and his blood relations. Hence, possess certain special powers that are recognised a few years from their birth. The king is always an alpha.

The Royal bloods are those werewolves trusted enough by the king to be made the clan leader of each of the five clans. Each leader is always an alpha. But, this rule was abruptly broken when the leader of Kaatru clan, Kim seok ho, died on a rogue attack and the throne was replaced by their omega queen, Kim Mun yeong. Abiding by their late clan king's death wish and having witnessed the queen's wrath as she took her sweet revenge on those that killed her love, the members of the clan agreed.

Then there are normal subjects consisting of ranks again as Alphas, Betas and Omegas respectively. Except Kaatru clan, all others have only their alphas and betas sparring in the war. The omegas stay, unlike Kaatru clan where the queen inspired them to move on from the stereotypes. Yet a few conventional souls still stayed hostile to this and used up every chance to speak ill of their clan's 'Omega' queen.

There existed no destined mates. It's either the human half fall in love and their wolves naturally accept it or they are married off at the right age and their wolves accept them as mate overtime. Yet, Love was accepted only until it respected the clan boundaries and stayed within its own pack members.

The harmony didn't last long, when a dispute arose between the Neer and Neruppu clans. Long before, the king of Kaatru clan died, an alpha from Neer and an omega from Neruppu clan fell in love, breaking the rules of clan bounded relationships, enraging their respective clan members. Aagayam sided with Neer , while Nilam supported Neruppu. A dispute rose between the two groups, and the two who fell in love were killed. Before a war could uprise, Kaatru interfered and managed a peaceful pact between the two, yet the hostility stayed.

Years after, the thrones have now been replaced by young Royal bloods, all alphas, with an exception to Kaatru clan. Again. A male omega this time. The valiant Kim Taehyung.

 The valiant Kim Taehyung