Chapter 3

Kartik had been at the Maheshwari house all day. With the help of gayu he had decorated the entire house. In the evening he went back to his house to get ready . Mansi and luv kush also got ready. Kartik, mansi and luv kush reached the Maheshwari house for sangeet. They got out of the car and went inside. All the families were present.

Kartik :- radhe krishan.

All :- radhe krishan.

Kartik :- ye meri behen hai mansi aur ye hai mere do bhai luv aur kush.

Mansi came and hugged rose.

Mansi :- wow rose di. You are looking gorgeous.

Rose :- thank you so much mansi. And thank you so much kartik for the decorations.

Kartik :- arey thank you kaise. Aakhir hum ladki vaale hai koi kami nahi rehni chahiye.

Everyone smiled.

Kartik was checking the lights of one area as they were flickering. He was waiting for naira. Why was she taking so long ? He wanted to see her. He turned around and froze. Naira was there, adjusting her dress. She looked magical, an angel, so beautiful. He was enchanted. He couldn't move. He couldn't take his eyes off her. He was stunned by her beauty. Naira saw him and came near him. She said some things but kartik was just staring at her. Kartik broke from his trance and had a silly banter with naira.

The sangeet had gone without any problem. Salman Khan had come and performed with them. Naira danced with kartik as gayu's leg got injured. Kartik had been extremely happy to dance with naira. Naira's friend Chandu had come and sangeet had been successfull.

It was then the families noticed some people  coming.

Devyani :- akshara beta. Kon hai ye ?

Akshara :- choti maa. Ye Mr. Malhotra hai. Hamare bahut hi bade client hai aur naman ki help se company se jude hai. Aao karishma.

The families greeted them.

Mr. Malhotra :- naman ne kaha tha ki family function hai toh jaroor jaana.

Akshara :- ji zaroor. Aaiye mein apko Yash aur rose milwati hoon.

Mr. Malhotra blessed the bride and groom. He was surprised when he saw someone.

Mr. Malhotra :- Mr. Kartik.

The families were surprised.

Kartik :- Mr. Malhotra aap yaha.

Mr. Malhotra :- haa. I am surprised to see you here.

Kartik smiled and nodded.

Kartik :- rose meri behen hai toh ek bhai ka hona to banta hai.

Mr. Malhotra :- aur tumhe bahut bahut bahut badhai ho. Congratulations for the award.

Kartik smiled and thanked him. His phone rang so he excused himself.

Akshara :- Mr. Malhotra. Aap jaante hai kartik ko ?

Mr. Malhotra :- business circle mein aisa kon hai jo inhe nahi jaanta.The Kartik Goenka. The business tycoon. Pride of Goenka empire. Bahut hi kam age mein itni success haasil ki hai inhone. In fact inhone aate hi buisness circle ki hawa hi badal di. Bahut charche hai inke.

The families were surprised to hear such praise.

Mr. Malhotra:- I think ab mughe chalna. Mughe kahin aur bhi jaana hai.

Mr. Malhotra went.

Mishti :- dekha. Mere bf kitne bade businessman hai.

Devyani :- uss din akshara ki baaton se toh laga ho tha lekin aaj dekh bhi rahe hai ki bahar kartik ka kitna naam hai.