Chapter 11

Naira was worried, very worried. Earlier she had come with gayu and mishti to a restaurant, while buying some things for mishti she had overheard some men about there boss who was betraying Naitik. She had been shocked. She had followed that man and was shocked to see him handing some envelope to naman. She was about to confront naman but he left.

Naira didn't know what to do, for a moment she thought of telling akshara but realised that wasn't an option. Akshara was already sad and she couldn't give her more burden. She couldn't go to naksh also. He would immediately go to naman and she couldn't risk that. Then who could help her. As if her heart knew the answer it spoke a name. Kartik.

Only he could help her right now. Gayu's call came. She went back to the restaurant. She dropped gayu and misthi back home.

Naira :- gayu di, mughe kartik se kuch kaam hai, aap mumma ko bata dena ki mein thodi der mein aa jaoongi.

Gayu :- tughe kya kaam hai kartik se ?

Naira :- vo kartik dance academy ki presentation banane mein meri help kar raha hai.

Gayu :- naira vo Goenka empire ke board of directors mein se ek hai, aur tum unse presentation banva rahi ho. Kisi ko aur bol deti office mein, mughse keh deti, mein help kar deti.

Naira :- di, vo sab baad mein, pehle vo mera dost hai, toh meri help toh karega hi vo.

Gayu :- acha thik hai. Mein mamiji se keh dungi, par tum thoda jaldi aa jaana.

Naira nodded and reached kartik office. She hurriedly went inside. She met sudhir.

Sudhir :- aap.

Naira :- haa, vo mughe kartik se milna hai.

Sudhir :- aapke pass appointment hai ?

Naira :- nahi, par vo mera dost hai aur-

Sudhir :- mam, I know vo aapke dost hai par vo iss company ke sabse senior position pe hai, bina appointment ke unse koi bhi nahi milta.

Naira :- par mein kal bhi toh-

Sudhir :- kal kartik sir ne mughe pehle hi aapke aane ke baare mein bata diya.

It was then she truly realised even though he was her friend, here he was Kartik Goenka. The buisness tycoon.

Naira :- acha, aap usse ek baari bol do ki naira aayi hai.

Sudhir nodded and informed kartik that naira was there. Kartik told sudhir to send naira inside. He was surprised that naira was visiting but welcomed it. A smile was on his face but it vanished as soon as he saw her. Naira was tensed. Kartik got up from his chest and came near her.

Kartik :- naira, naira, are you ok ?

Naira :- kartik vo naman chachu, papa, vo-

Kartik :- naira. Ek min. pehle tum yahan aao, baitho.

He made her sit on the sofa and gave her water. Naira drank it greedily. It helped calm her nerves. He ordered coffee for both of them.

Kartik :- better.

Naira nodded.

Kartik :- ab batao, baat kya hai ?

Slowly naira told him everything, her going to restaurant, hearing those people talk, following the man, the man meeting naman and finally her coming here. Kartik was listening to all this before he spoke.

Kartik :- toh mera aur naitik sir ka doubt sahi tha.

Naira looked at him in shock.

Naira :- matlab ? Kya tumhe ye sab pata tha ? Aur agar tha tumne vo sab bataya kyun nahi ?